una

Chapter 1
The night job.

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return"

-Christian, Moulin Rouge (2001)

Sweat dripping, with half naked people grinding to each other with the loud music that would burst your ears in any minute

Sweat dripping, with half naked people grinding to each other with the loud music that would burst your ears in any minute. As soon she stepped in the club, multiple eyes stared at her like a shining goddess just entered, well she is.

Some men eyeing her with lust, licking their bottom lips like they just saw the expensive meat. While women looked at her with range because of jealousy.

She looked to her left to see a desperate girl sitting in a man's lap trying to get the attention of the man still looking at her.

'I mean can you blame him' She thought to herself, smirking.

Her hour glass body clothed with the tightest black dress stopping at her mid thighs with a slit cut slightly teasing people that would looked at her direction. Her lips tinted with the boldest color of crimson red. Her straight dark black Bob cut with blunt bangs styled to perfection.

While the people still stared at her beauty, her eyes wondered to where the VIP room is.

Bingo

She swayed her hips more, slightly moving her body the way the beat of the loud music as she made her way on the bouncer guarding the VIP room.

The bouncer eyed her stopping at her breast, licking his bottom lips like the other men did awhile ago.

"You can't enter kitten"

"But I have a friend inside that invited me" She said biting her bottom lip seductively. "And maybe we can enjoy more later if you let me in, we can have a deal if you want" She traced her fingers on his skin, slightly peeking on his chest.

"okay" He gulped, letting her in not before sending him a wink.

She swayed her hips as she enters gaining attentions as she would always get.

She scrunch her nose in disgust as she spotted a stripper almost naked giving a blow job to an man in his tux wearing a tuxedo, playing poker.

Her eyes wandered at the the room stopping at a hot man in his 30's playing poker at an another table.

'Another Bingo' she thought

She sat at empty chair next to her target.

"Pretty girls like you don't play" said at the old man seating in front of her