tre

Chapter 3
Dinner Date

"Swoon. I'll catch you"

-Count Laszlo de Almásy, The English Patient
(1996)

Vanilla scent made its way to her nose making eyes lit up in excitement

Vanilla scent made its way to her nose making eyes lit up in excitement. She then retouched her natural makeup as she only added a bold red color.
Morrigan went home to pick up her baby and changed clothes for her and her friends dinner date.

She wore a black off shoulder dress
hugging her hourglass body. She then paired her black dress with a brown heels with a matching brown Jacquemus mini shoulder bag. Finishing her look with Cartier rings and bracelet.

She then put a handkerchief with pooh prints with pooh scooping honey on Timmy as his collar

She then put a handkerchief with pooh prints with pooh scooping honey on Timmy as his collar. So cute.

The two got in to their BMW and headed to the private restaurant she and her friends always go and meet up despite their very busy schedules.

As they arrived a young boy hugged Morrigan's legs like his life depends on it.

"I miss you aunty ri"

"I miss you too my favourite nephew" Morrigan kneeled down on her level and hugged the little boy. "But I'm your only nephew" Morrigan chuckled "I know"

"What about us"

"Yeah don't tell me you forgot us"

She heard familiar voices making her look up to see her best friends smiling at her and Timmy.

Xyline Kim, her Korean beauty best friend. She's known as one of the best country lawyer as she hasn't lost any case. Just like me she have other hidden agenda at night to. In night she is the best hacker.

Alexander D'angelo, her American bachelor best friend. He's known as one of the successful CEO of a financial company. And of course in other time he have a big responsibility as he is the mob boss of the American Mafia. He's also a single father to his son, Alessio.

The three met almost 10 years ago in the hell hole the three having nightmares at, and its a very long story to tell.

"of course I missed you too" The trio group hugged as Timmy and Alessio played and cuddled at each other.