due

Chapter 2

"I will return. I will find you. Love you. Marry you. And live without shame."

-Robbie Turner, Atonement (2007)

Music filled her ears as she turned on her radio she would do everyday as her morning routine

Music filled her ears as she turned on her radio she would do everyday as her morning routine. She hummed the lyrics and gracefully moved her hips in every beat while batting her blueberry pancake mix while Timmy has his tongue out, waggling his furry tail watching his master being happy also making him happy.

The pleasant smell of the newly cooked blueberry pancake and the aroma of her coffee danced in every corner of the room. The best friends settled on the dining table. The young master served his loving best friend, Timmy some dog food and a piece of blueberry pancakes and his water.

After washing her plates as Timmy still eating his meal, Morrigan went to her room to get dressed and head to the hospital she work on as she is a neurosurgeon.

How ironic is it how she would kill during the night and save lives in the day. She really must liked the color of blood red. If you ask her if she regret doing his night job, she would just shrugged and response "Its a balance" She never killed an innocence. To be sure she would double check the person's file and asks help from one of his closest friend working as a hacker.

She wore her simple oversized white polo shirt with few top buttons opened. A black pants with a matching black boots. She finished her look with a green Gucci purse.

 She finished her look with a green Gucci purse

Her outfit ^

She went down and gave Timmy a hug and a kiss. "Timmy we are going dinner with our friends later tonight so I will come home early i love you" She said rubbing his soft and fluffy tummy.

Morrigan went out and put on her natural bitch resting face on the way to work. She smirked as she spotted her 2nd baby of course her first baby is Timmy. She got in, on her black BMW with Maroon red interior.

She arrived at St. Joseph Private Hospital. She parked her baby in her reserved space on the parking lot near the entrance. As a Neurosurgeon you have a lot of advantages. Before she got out, she first put on her white coat and her id.