sei

Chapter 6

"I miss you Jenny. If there's anything you need, I won't be far away"

-Forrest Grump (1994)

She woke up and felt something heavy placed on her stomach

She woke up and felt something heavy placed on her stomach. She opened her eyes and turned on her side to see a guy next to her. Memories from last night flooded her mind. She quickly got up naked and checked her phone its still 5 am in the morning. She picked her clothes lying on the floor and put it on and left the guy's apartment that is still asleep.

She then took a cab to her apartment. Good thing she hadn't drink that much last night causing her to not have morning hungover besides she still have a shift at 9 am and to drive Timmy, his puppy to the day care.

She paid the driver and searched keys on her purse, she then unlocked her apartment and got welcomed by Timmy wagging his tail to his mom at excitement and relief his mom is finally at home.

After a few minutes she got in the shower to get ready for the day. Like every other morning she did her morning skin care routine. The lesser of product the better, since her skin is very sensitive.

For today's outfit she wore a nude sleeveless top and a more darker brown pants. She then paired her outfit with a pair of white heels that will match her white coat. She finished her look with a crocodile skin dark brown Hermes bag.

 She finished her look with a crocodile skin dark brown Hermes bag

Her outfit^

After spraying Chane no. 5, her perfume to herself. She went out with Timmy with a matching nude handkerchief with his name printed on it to match his mama.

She drove to the daycare she muttered a good luck, take care and i love you to Timmy and kissed his head. Timmy the barked in response probably means i love you too.

She arrived at the hospital with his white coat on and id on. As the usual the staffs greeted her which she returned a nod or a greeting. Today she will meet the Castillo's again for a CT scans on Cassandra again.

Her secretary, Emily handed her, her morning coffee that highlights her day. When a knock interrupted her.

"Come in"

Her first patient came in with his wife.

"Mr and Mrs. Rivera please take a seat"

The neurosurgeon greeted the Spanish couple. A month ago Mr. Rivera went into a construction accident making him paralyzed his left hand. Today they will undergo therapy and an appointment for X-ray.

"So let's see your hand" She pulled out the last CT scan they got.

...

After a few busy hours and lots of patient. It was the Castillo's time of appointment.

knock knock

She muttered a 'come in'. The door opened to reveal the Mr and Mrs. Castillo with Cassandra on the wheel chair.

"Hello Dr Lavoisier"

She greeted them on response and started discussing about the possibility and the CT scan that Cassandra will undergo through. They then went to the CT room.

After taking the CT they went back to the office with her excited inside on the good news she got after the scan.

"Good news Cassandra, we can do the surgery" Cassandra smiled happily thinking about the time how good its was to walk and how she missed it. Her parents were so ecstatic.

"Gold thing your nerve on your spinal chord is cooperating just how I like it" Mrs. Castillo has a few happy tears rushed from her eyes.

"I can't wait to tell brother this!" Cassandra exclaimed. "Thank Dr. Lavoisier for making our dreams and prayers almost coming true"

The neurosurgeon smiled at them. Smiled at how happy they were after her sharing the good news. When suddenly she got envy how complete and happy their family is. Oh how she envy the life Cassandra.

She then escorted them to the exit when a voice interrupted.

"How did it go"

She parted her lips and looked to see a familiar face.

Please Vote and Comment

Total words:

How are y'all doing?

Btw again I'm not a doctor nor a nurse but I watch Greys Anatomy so..... I kinda have the ideas <3

 I kinda have the ideas <3