✼ jaehyun

member » idol!jaehyun x gn!reader

summary » where you wouldn't stop hitting jaehyun while you're sleeping

genre » fluff

word count » 0.5k

a/n » first one!! i know it's kind of short, but i promise i'll make longer ones in the future.

please leave your requests in the comments!

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

jaehyun was laying in bed, one hand behind his head while his other was gripping his phone, resting it on his chest. he scrolls mindlessly on instagram, careful not to like any pictures.

his eyes dart to you who was walking through the door sluggishly. he watches as you throw your bag on the ground, falling face first in bed, next to the boy.

"you're back," he announces, a small smile playing on his lips. you only grumbled in response.

"i'm going to take a nap, wake me up when it's 5," you say, pulling your face away from the bed. you push yourself up, laying comfortably on your side. jaehyun acknowledges with a hum, convincing you to go to sleep.

jaehyun switches between apps and reads a few messages from the groupchat. a loud laughter leaves his lips when he sees a funny message from his friends. he quickly types a reply when he felt a sharp pain on his chest, a hand covering half his vision. 

his eyebrows furrow, turning to look at you who was now laying on your back, an arm stretched out against his chest.

it has happened a few times before, you would often toss and turn whenever you were asleep, most times you would hit him in the face or chest, but jaehyun was used to it.

"excuse me, sleeping beauty?" jaehyun calls out, putting his phone away. when you didn't reply, he pokes your arm that was laying on his broad chest. "you need to stop hitting me when you're asleep."

you open your eyes, glaring at your boyfriend. "you snore like a pig when you sleep but i don't complain."

jaehyun scoffs at your words, "hey, snoring doesn't hurt anyone," he points out, his eyebrows raised. he looks sexy with his eyebrows raised. if you weren't so sleepy, you would've kissed him on the lips already.

"yes it does," you argued, "it hurts my ears. my ears bleed every night because of you."

jaehyun had to control himself when he sees you pout, "in that case, i probably have bruises all over my body because you keep hitting me when you sleep!"

you continue to glare at your boyfriend for a few seconds until you grumble in annoyance, turning to the other side, facing jaehyun.

"you're annoying!" you groan. you throw your arms around his waist, pulling yourself closer until your head rests on the top of his chest. you bring one leg over his comfortably. you start to relax when you hear his heartbeat.

jaehyun chuckles, one arm wrapping around your body, "you say i'm annoying, but i'm your body pillow."

you lift your head from his chest, looking at him as he tilts his chin down at you with raised eyebrows.

"you talk too much, you should let me sleep," you tell him. though, you couldn't help but dart your eyes to his pink lips, which was very, very tempting. but jaehyun notices, a smirk playing on his lips as he watches your eyes dart from his lips to his eyes multiple times.

but knowing that you were exhausted from school, he decides not to tease you.

jaehyun leans down further, pecking your lips with his, "goodnight, babe."

the boy carefully pushes your head on his chest. 

"you're a tease, jae."