✼haechan

member » boyfriend!haechan x f!reader

summary » you're mad at haechan and he makes up for it with ramen

genre » fluffff

word count » 0.5k

a/n » worked on this a while ago and i finally got around to finishing it lmao

please leave your requests in the comments!

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

haechan has both hands planted on your shoulder as he brings you to the kitchen. he makes you sit down on the empty chair, grinning at you. you had a stoic expression on your face, glaring at the boy who was distracting you from studying.

"hyuck, you need to stop distracting me," you grumble, your hand going up to thread to your hair.

you were studying for an exam that you have tomorrow. it wasn't particularly a subject that you enjoyed doing, so you wanted to give it your all when it comes to studying.

the grinning boy walks over to the kitchen. you hear some cluttering noises, but don't bother helping him. instead, you wait for him to come out of the kitchen. and when he does, he was holding a pot and 2 bowls in the other hand.

he struggles to put the steaming pot down, but manages after a while. he place a bowl and a pair of chopstick before you, then the other set on his side of the table.

"i made ramen," he grins.

"i'm mad at you," you say sulkily, leaning forward to grab the ramen in your bowl. as much as you were mad at him, the ramen actually looks good. he had cracked 2 eggs on top, and from the smell, you knew it was your favourite ramen.

you remember having an argument with him on which ramen was better. and every time you cooked your favourite, he would always complain on how bad it is.

you bit your lip in anticipation, taking a spoonful of the soup and placing it in your bowl.

"you should thank me for making this for you," haechan replies, taking his own portion of the meal, "i don't even like this disgusting ramen, and here i am, treating you like a princess."

you frown at his words, "you shouldn't have disturbed me from studying, then!"

the moment you take a bite out of the ramen, your annoyance for your boyfriend was gone.

"how could i not?" he argues, "i slept at 3am, and you weren't in bed. it's 8am and the first thing i see was you still studying."

you didn't reply, knowing how much haechan hated when you overworked.

"i keep telling you to take breaks now and then, but babe, 8 hours. really?" he sighs with a shake of his head.

the boy's hair was still messy from waking up. he probably didn't even get to freshen up before he made ramen for you. you felt bad now.

"from now on, if i go to bed, then you'll have to go to bed with me," haechan warns, his chopstick wagging at you. you pout at that. "don't pout at me! you know i can't resist your pout!"

you pout further, hoping it would ease his rules a little bit. haechan shakes his head, looking away from you to slurp on the now warm ramen.

"nope, it's not going to work," he says quickly, he looks back up at you, his eyes softening at your puppy eyes. he groans, "fine. but if i see you overwork again, i'll make sure you go to bed when i do."

you let out a satisfied smile as you continue to eat.

haechan smirks at your cute reaction. you would be the death of him.