✼renjun

member » ex-boyfriend!renjun x gn!reader

summary » you break up with renjun after a bet with your friends.

genre » angst

word count » 0.2k

a/n » p sure this is my first angst LOL 

please leave your requests in the comments!

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

"i think it's time for us to see other people," you tell him, playing with your fingers in boredom while renjun was freaking out before you.

the boy's eyes widen in surprised, "w-what, why?"

you shrug, "i just don't think you're worth my time anymore," you tell him, slowly looking up at the poor boy. you wanted to chuckle at the sight of renjun. he looked like he was about to break down and cry.

his eyebrows furrowed in confusion as tears clouded his sight, "did this relationship mean nothing to you?"

you would've felt bad if you were actually in love with him, like he was with you.

"i've had enough of this relationship, renjun," you roll your eyes.

he chokes back a sob, tears trickling down his face, "w-what was it about this relationship that made you hate me? was this all a joke to you?"

wrong question to ask, renjun.

you nod, "yes, actually," you continue, "this whole thing was a bet," you snicker, "my friends promised to pay me once i was done with this relationship, thank god we're done thou-"

"please don't do this," renjun murmurs, his eyes shut close painfully as tears wet the black t-shirt he was wearing.

"they gave me a minimum of 6 months to be with you, but thank god they changed their mine-"

"stop it!" he screams, a glare directed at you.

you flinch a little at his voice.

"get out," he orders, pointing to the door of his house, "get the fuck out, i don't want to see you ever again."

you scoff at his words, "whatever, renjun. though, i'll pray that one day you'll date someone who finally loves you back."