✼nct127

member » boyfriend!nct x gn!reader

summary » how would the members reconcile when you get into an argument

genre » fluff, angst?

word count » 1.6k

a/n » i don't feel like editing this so there will def be mistakes... just look past that LOL

please leave your requests in the comments!

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

𝐭𝐚𝐞𝐢𝐥

honestly, i see taeil as someone who is really matured, so i feel like he wouldn't just leave the problem like that. i see him apologising first then asking you two to sit down and talk it out and resolve the problem. but let's say things just get worse, i can see him getting frustrated and talking to someone about it.

you let out an annoyed groan, glaring at your boyfriend. taeil sighs dejectedly as he watches you stomp into your shared bedroom. you slam the door, sitting on your bed sulkily.

taeil sits on the couch, thinking of a way to resolve the problem. he realises the best thing to do right now was to give you space before he could approach.

when he finally gives you the time you needed, he would knock on the door softly before entering the room.

"i don't want to—"

"no," taeil says, walking further in, "we are going to talk this out."

𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐧𝐲

like taeil, he is also very matured. but i think he would be even more frustrated over the problem. he would definitely talk it out with you, give you some space, maybe even go on a walk to clear his mind. he would definitely stay calm throughout the talking part, though.

johnny takes a deep breathe, closing his eyes as he thinks thoroughly. 

"you always do this!" you utter with crossed arms.

"look, babe, could you sit down, we'll talk it out," johnny says patiently, looking down at your annoyed figure. when he sees you relax a little, he reaches out, touching your arm, bringing you to his side.

𝐲𝐮𝐭𝐚

honestly he would totally make jokes to make you feel better LMAO 😭 or he would be very affectionate? but he would just try to make you laugh when you're angry. but if it's a serious issue, he would totally be a gentleman and apologise first and he try to think of a way to make things better.

"the octopus looks like you," yuta jokes, pointing to the little toy octopus that was frowning with furrowed eyebrows. 

"it's not funny, yuta!" you groan, uncrossing your arms. "you promise you would go to my best friend's wedding with me!"

yuta ambles towards you, getting on his knees, between your legs. he slowly reaches out for your hand, you let him hold your hands. yuta strokes the back of your hand with his thumbs soothingly. 

"i'm sorry, princess," he says softly, "i promise i'll try to postpone work, okay?"

𝐭𝐚𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐠

everyone knows taeyong is super sensitive. i don't think y'all would argue that much, unless it's a huge huge huge problem. i feel like the both of you would get mad, ignore each other (which could go pretty long until taeyong breaks) but you knew how sensitive taeyong was when you started dating him, so you would always apologize first.