✼haechan

member » crush!haechan x gn!reader

summary »  new years with your crush

genre » fluff!

word count » 0.5k

a/n » i need to write something new LMAO but i can't think of anything ://

please leave your requests in the comments!

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

you felt someone nudge you on your shoulder, you turn around to see mark standing next to you. you raise your eyebrows in curiosity.

"your crush's here," he teases, nodding his head towards the front door. you follow his direction and you see haechan walking in, greeting his friends with a smile and a handshake.

you turn to look back at mark, "what the fuck? you could have warned me, mark!" you whine, hitting him in the arm while the boy wince painfully.

he shrugs, "you've had a crush on him for ages, y/n," he says over the loud music playing in the background, "it's time for you to tell him about your feelings,"

you roll your eyes, "i'm not ready, and besides, i know he doesn't feel the same way," you deadpan.

this time, mark was the one who rolled his eyes, "says who? for all i know, he has a crush on you too,"

mark's words made you feel giddy. but you didn't want to get your hopes up.

it was 5 minutes until new years. everyone was standing outside, waiting for the fireworks.

mark had left you to hangout with his own group of friends, so you were left alone. you didn't mine, makes you feel a little bit more comfortable.

"hey," a voice startled you.

haechan.

"o-oh hey,"

you notice he was wearing ripped jeans and a plain black shirt. he still looked good, though, he always does.

you remember mark telling you how you should confessed to him tonight. you had an internal argument with yourself, wether you should tell him how you feel tonight or not.

"you look amazing tonight," you hear him say.

you crane your neck to look at him, "huh?"

"you look beautiful," he repeats, a smile adorning his lips.

you became flustered at his words, "o-oh, thank you,"

your lips were tugged between your teeth, thinking if you should tell him or not.

2 minutes left till new years and you decided that you will.

you turn to look at haechan who was staring at the night sky, "hey, i have something to tell you,"

he turns to look at you with his eyebrows raised, "what's up?"

you take a deep breathe. "well, it's just that... i have feelings for you."

it was quiet for a moment, you didn't dare to look in his eyes. but he was being way too quiet.

you face him, he looked a bit surprised by your sudden confession, "look, i know you don't feel-"

"3!" everyone started yelling the countdown.

"-let's just watch the fireworks,"

"2!"

you face away from the boy who still had his eyes stuck on you.

"1!"

you felt a sudden tug on your arm, resulting you to look at haechan. within a second, the boy had pressed his lips against yours. it felt like a dream- you had to clench onto his shirt to know that this was real.

it took you a while for you to finally relax in his arms, your eyes closing in comfort, pushing your body against his.