✼mark

member » boyfriend!markx gn!reader

summary » mark lee as your secret boyfriend, but yall aren't too discreet

genre » fluff, a little bit of angst

word count » 5k

warnings » i don't think this is poc friendly since it is an old work, and this was when i was still using the word 'blushing'. don't read if it's uncomfy.

a/n » another old work from my tumblr

please leave your requests in the comments!

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

+Day 18 3:32PM

You were holding Mark's hands tightly, talking happily about anything and everything.

That was why you loved Mark; he made you feel so comfortable, you could talk to him for hours and never get tired. He's someone who you would need in a friend group to make everything less awkward.

"And so, Yeri fell and we all laughed!" you told him, laughing at the old memory.

You used to work as a choreographer for Red Velvet, but after a while, you decided to stop since it was affecting your studies a lot. While working with SM, you met the boys, and that was how you met the rest of NCT.

When you didn't get a response from Mark, you turned to look at Mark, only to find him frozen, staring ahead.

"Mark?" you call, turning to see what he was staring at. Your eyes widened when you saw Jaehyun and Doyoung crossing the traffic light. "Oh, fuck."

"Shit," your boyfriend cursed, "we need to go," he tells you, tightening his grip on your hand.

The both of you speed walk to the opposite direction, hoping his members wouldn't walk the same path as the both of you. Mark let out another string of curses when he saw his members walking behind them.

Mark suddenly pulled you into a random store, trying to lose his friends. He pulled you deeper in the store, hiding the both of you from the main entrance.

Your boyfriend was standing so close to you, the proximity making you nervous. You could feel your heart beating quickly as your cheeks flush red. Your hands going up to press them against Mark's chest, pushing him back slightly.

Mark didn't notice, too distracted on finding his friends. When he noticed that he has lost his friends, he pulled away from a breathless you. His hands smoothly pull yours away from his chest.

"I think they're gone— wait, why are you so red?"

+Day 24 11:22PM

You were laying on the couch, playing with your phone while your boyfriend worked on some music that he has been writing for the past few days.

"Mark~" you whine, your eyes were still stuck on your phone. You just wanted to disturb him for fun.

Suddenly the door of the studio opened, Taeyong stumbling in as he stared at you and Mark in shock.

"What are you doing here?" Taeyong asks you.

"Uh..." you drag out, turning to look at your boyfriend for help. He looked at you then he quickly looked back at Taeyong.

"I was making a new song for our Japan stage and had y/n help me with the choreography and all," Mark explained, letting out an embarrassed chuckle.