Finding a family friend.

(Y/N) pov:

You limp your way to Garreg Mach and look around the place. Many people look at you worried but not offering any help. You are then approached by a guard and he speaks to you.

Guard: "Hey kid are you alright? If you need I can help you?"

(Y/N): "I need to find Alois. My father told me to."

Guard: "Your looking for Alois? Well let's get you to Manuela and she can patch you up while I inform Alois. Does that work for you?"

(Y/N): "Yes. Thank you."

You follow the guard still in intense pain. You eventually make it to an infirmary. You spot a woman with brown hair holding a bottle of sorts.

Guard: "Excuse me Miss Manuela, but I found this child who is in need of medical help."

Manuela: "Well what are you waiting for? Bring him in and set him down."

The guard helps you to one of the beds and sets you down then leaves to find Alois. Manuela then patches you up.

Manuela: "Wow kid you took a nasty beating. I'm honestly surprised that your still alive. You should get some rest. You really need it."

You then pass out and wake up a while later. You see a man with a mustache and silverish brown hair. He notices you waking up and looks at you with a genuine smile.

???: "Hello there child. I understand from one of my men that your father sent you to find me is that correct?"

(Y/N): "So your Alois?"

Alois: "Indeed I am. Now can you tell me your father's name?"

(Y/N): "Argus (L/N)."

Alois: "Really?! Argus has a son, and he didn't tell me?! I'm honestly hurt. Where is he now?"

He looks happy to be able to see his old friend again, but you look down and start to cry. You explain everything that's happened.

Alois: "So he sacrificed himself to give you an opportunity to escape. That seems like him alright. Always selfless putting others before his own life. Well I don't know what to do with you. I could ask Lady Reah if you can stay here? Would you like to meet Lady Reah?"

(Y/N): "I guess."

Alois: "Then let's get a move on."

He leads you down the hall as you approach a man with dark green hair.

Alois: "Seteth good to see your doing well. Is Reah available? I have a question to ask of her."

Seteth: "She is, but may I inquire who this child may be?"

(Y/N): "I'm (Y/N) (L/N). Pleasure to meet you sir."

Seteth: "Why do you have that axe (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "It's all I have to remind me of my father."

Seteth: "Oh, I'm sorry if I reminded you of bad memories. As long as you don't draw your weapon you may enter."

You walk in and see a woman with light green hair. She's wearing a long dress that drags against the floor.

Alois: "Lady Reah you seem well this fine afternoon."

Reah: "Well thank you Alois. So kind as always. What brings you to my chambers?"

Alois: "Lady Reah I'd like to ask a favor of you."

Reah: "And what may I ask is that favor."

Alois: "This child is the son of the War Hero Argus (L/N). I wanted to ask if he could stay so I may train him."

Reah: "And what happened to his father?"

(Y/N): "He died. Before his final battle though he told me to come here to find Alois. He even gave me this axe."

Reah looks at the axe and look surprised.

Reah: "That's the Heroes relic Maelstrom! So he truly has passed."

She looks at you and smiles.

Reah: "(Y/N) I'd like to make a deal with you."

You nod

Reah: "If you stay here you have to train hard and enroll in the officers academy once your old enough. Do we have a deal?"

(Y/N): "I get to keep Maelstrom right?"

Reah: "Of course. I wouldn't forcefully take the only keepsake you have of your father. Now Alois I want you to first take him to Hanneman to see if he possesses a crest then to where he will be staying."

Alois: "Of course."

So you go visit Hanneman and confirm you have a crest. You're then taken to a dorm right next to the sauna and quickly tuck into bed.