Chapter 9

* Just thought I'd give a warning, there is a mention of drugs in this chapter*

Last night flew by with Axl. I haven't had that much carefree fun in a pretty long time.

We danced for what felt like forever and it didn't take him long to become comfortable with getting close to me. As for me, I had dropped all my inhibitions and went along with his every move.

Eventually, he motioned for me to come out of the crowd with him as he led me to a bathroom on the other end of the house. The distant chatter became more and more faint as he turned the bathroom light on, locked the door, and pulled out a small bag of what appeared to be cocaine.

He put some of the powder on the bathroom counter, separating the white dust into 4 thin lines with a credit card. He then proceeded to roll up a dollar bill and snort two of the white lines with ease.

He held out the rolled up dollar bill, waiting for me to take it. I was a bit nervous seeing as how I hadn't really dabbled in anything illegal aside from pot, but in my drunken state of ecstasy, I snorted the two lines like it was nothing, grinning despite the fact that my sinuses were on fire.

It didn't take long for me to feel the effects of the drug, my body became numb yet my mind felt like a computer, moving at a mile a minute.

While I was lost in my head, Axl cupped my face in his hands and placed a harsh kiss on my lips. As soon as he pulled away, I pulled him back in. It got hot and heavy pretty fast, and before I knew it, clothes were coming off and all restraints were broken. After we finished, we put our clothes back on and walked from the bathroom hand in hand as if nothing had happened.

I was still buzzing from all that went down in the bathroom when I found Josie. Axl had walked off saying something about finding Slash, whoever that is. Josie was on the couch sharing a blunt with a guy who had huge blonde hair and a smile that took up his whole face.

"Hey Josie and that other guy! Whats going on!" I was pretty wasted and it was more than obvious.

"Holy shit, what happened to you?" Josie asked with a laugh.

"Cocaine is really a strange thing, ya know? So are redheads." My brain was going a mile a minute, my thoughts didn't really make any sense.

"Cocaine? Redheads?" Josie said, confused at my statement.

"Are you talking about Axl?" The blonde man asked.

"Yes! Him! God he's good, if you know what I mean!" I winked dramatically.

The blonde man just laughed while Josie looked at me in shock.

"Jeez, I haven't known you long, but this doesn't seem like something you'd do. "

"It's just a bit of a, ya know, a thing. It'll all be ok!" I replied with added excitement at the end.

I sat with Josie and the blonde guy who identified himself as Steven Adler and we all talked for awhile. I was coming off my high and the exhaustion was starting to set in as the crowd began thinning out more and more.

We all talked about our pasts and where we came from, with Josie speaking about Arizona and her friendship with Ben. I started to touch upon the whole Duff situation, all the while refusing to say his name out loud for fear that someone would put the pieces together.

I wasn't ready to deal with that tonight, I was way too tired.

I actually hadn't seen him since our earlier encounter outside, which I doubt he remembered.

I started to nod off when Steven and Josie disappeared, leaving me on the couch alone. It didn't take very long for me to fall into a restless sleep.