New Fairy Tail Member

Anime character:
Name:Crystal ??????
Power: Dragon Slayer and Ice make wizard
Elements: Ice, water, and fire(Or so you thing)
Appearance: You have crystal blue hair with pink streaks and crystal blue eyes. You wear the same outfit like Natsu excepted for the shoes and jeans. Your boots are black and your jeans are white.

Crystal's POV

One day when I was traveling the world I stumbled to a town named Magnolia.

"So this is where Fairy Tail is I've heard so much about them but didn't have a chance to met them, maybe I should and join so I can be a member myself.... I hope."

When I decided to go I realized that I didn't know where to go so I asked for directions. When I headed to the way that the woman told me.... I started to smell something familiar..... Dad? I followed the scent it lead to. One was heading to the train station and the other lead to a way I didn't know so I decided to took the one I didn't know because I loved to explore. When I finally knew where the trail went I ended up in a guild I look up and saw the guild right before my eyes, my mouth dropped to the floor because it was so HUGE!!

Once I snapped back to reality I got close to the door but I was so nervous, I asked myself a lot of questions like Am I going to see dad again? but once I got the courage, I told myself that only the future knows. I pushed the two doors and found myself that their was a lot of people filled with hope and happiness.

When I stopped to look around a woman came up to me " Hi you must be new around here, I'm Mirajane but you can call me Mira.Would you like to join, what's your name?" She said with a kind smile.

"Um... y-yes I would like to join if it's possible?" I said.

"Well I can tell Master Makarov just give me a minute."

And with that she quickly went to the master. 2 minutes later she came back with an exciting look.

"Well can I join??" I said nervously

"Yes you can!" She said happily

My eyes widened and I smiled with joy.

"But first." she said."Tell me your name."

"Crystal,Crystal Dragneel and I am a dragon slayer my elements are water,ice, a bit of fire and I know ice make magic."

When everybody heard my name and what type of magic I used.... they stopped and just stared at me and had there jaws down even Mira.

"What was it something I said?" I ask confused.

"No no it's just you said your last name is Dragneel?"

"Ya why?" I said lefting an eyebrow up

"Well by any chance do you have a brother?"

"No not that my mother and father told me about but then again I was raised by dragons O and by the way have you seen a dragon because his sent leads here?"

"By any chance his name is Igneel?"

"Yeah but how did you know?"

"Well someone else is looking for him too."

"Who?" I said with a curious look.

"Well his name is Natsu Dragneel."

My eyes widened even more then before.

"Where is he I like to meet him." Determination filled my voice.

"Well he left for a quest but they will be back soon."

"When you mean 'they' do you mean their are more guild members?"

"Yes,their is Erza, Gray,Lucy,Natsu, and Happy."

"Anyway about my emblem?" I asked shly.

"O, yes where do you want it?"

"Umm, on my right shoulder."

"Just like Natsu, ok their you go. Welcome to FAIRY TAIL!!"

The guild members were still staring but When Mira welcomed me.... everybody started to yell WELCOME TO FAIRY TAIL CRYSTAL!!!!

Mira started to introduce me to the guild, they are all nice people but the people that I really want to meet is Erza, Natsu, Gray, Lucy, and Happy. I heard that their are the strongest team in the guild and maybe then I get to learn the truth if Natsu really is my brother or not.