Angela

Crystal's POV

It was morning I woke up by the rays of the sunlight and by the smell of fresh fruits, I stood up to go take a shower first then go to the kitchen to find out what Lucy had prepared to eat. I found out that she made us smoothies and a bowl full of fruits.

"Good Morning Lucy."

"Good Morning Crystal."

Once we sat down to eat and finished we left to the guild.

"So does this Angela person knows where you are?"

"Yeah she can just smell my sent and follows it."

"So she is a Dragon slayer?"

"No not quite, she isn't a person either"

This left Lucy confused for a minute until she had a face that realized it.

I just laughed at her for realizing, Angela isn't a human but a....

Once we got to the guild we sat at the table where Natsu and Happy were sitting at the table eating, no more like gobbling food.

Than Gray and Erza came to the table.

"Hey guys what's up?"

"Nothing it'd just we would want to CELEBRATE OUR NEW FAIRY TAIL MEMBER." Erza said.

Then I saw a cake that Mira was holding and brought it in front of me that said welcome to fairy tail.

"Thank you every one."

'I didn't know how much they cared for having a new member I am so glad to be in this guild.' I said thought.

Gray's POV

I could see Crystal's eyes shine when the cake was in front of her but most of all I could tell that she was happy to be in this guild.

Crystal's POV

We started to eat the cake and finished it, will mostly Natsu are it all. I smelled something familiar but more like someone. I figured who it was, I went running outside, looked around to make sure it was her. I spotted her coming towards the guild.

"ANGELA!!" I yelled out.

When she saw who it was she started to go max speed and yelled back.

"CRYSTAL!!"

She didn't stop so she crashed into me and fell on my butt. Everybody ran out to see what was happening when they saw me on the ground about to cry. Natsu came up and said.

"Who made you cry sis because they are going to pay!"

"It's alright Natsu it's just I'm so happy because Angela came."

"Angela?" everybody said.

"Yeah" I stood up and turned to face everyone with Angela in my arms.

"My exceed her name is Angela." I said smiling.

Everyone looked at Angela she had white and brown fur and her eyes were blue.

I looked at everyone to see their reaction but someone caught my attention. I saw pantherlily's eyes looked like hearts. I was going to tease him later.

"Hello as you know I'm Angela, I would like to join fairy tail like Crystal." She said.

"Yeah I will get the stamp." Mira said

Once Angela was stamped she went to hang out with the other exceeds.' I'm so glad she found new friends.' I thought and smiled.

"Hey what you smiling about?" Gray said walking up to me.

"O I'm just happy that Angela found new friends that's all."

I turned to Gray and our eyes locked on each other but then got interrupted by Happy.

"Tttthhhheeerrrreee iiiinnnn LLLLLLOOOOVVVVVEEEE." Happy said.

I felt myself blush a bit I looked over at Gray and saw him blush a bit too.

"Look at the cute couple everyone!" Mira said.

"Not you too Mira." I said blushing harder.

"I'm sorry it's just you two look cute to together."

"We're not together." I said

"O but I bet you will be,I ship you two."

"Sure.." I said while rolling my eyes."Well I'll be heading home. Hey lucy you coming?!"

"Yeah let's go." She said and we started walking home."

Once we got there.

"Hey crystal, I have a question?"

"Yeah go ahead."

"Do you get motion sickness like Natsu?"

I thought about it for a moment.

"No why."

"REALLY! Your like the second dragon slayer that doesn't get motion sickness."

"Really who's the first one?"

"Wendy."

"O that's cool."

"Yeah she can also do other cool things too."

"*yawn* Really i have to meet her tomorrow but right now its time to hit the hay."

"Yeah ok night crystal. "

"Night."

When I saw Lucy was asleep I just stared in at the ceiling and slowly drifted to sleep.