Finding Crystal

Gray's POV

I was at the bar in the guild just drinking water and waiting for Crystal to come. 'She should of came by now with Lucy, I wonder why she hasn't came yet' I thought.

Natsu's POV

My sis is taking a while to get here but then my thought were interputed by the door almost being knocked down. When I smelled who it was.... and I was suprised it was Lucy. I saw her panting and gasping for air.

"What's wrong Lucy and where is my sister?

She held a finger up to tell me to wait. So I went to get Lucy a glass of water, I gave it to her, she drank all of it and started to speak. Then I saw her tear up.

"You ok, Lucy?" I said worried.

"It's Crystal. She hasn't came back yet and I need help to go find her and also I need the dragon slayers help to sniff her out." she said in a serious tone.

"WELL COME ON WE NEED TO FIND FIND MY SISTER!!"

"O no you won't." gramps said.

I turned to him.

"You will need our help to find,Crystal!" he said.

"YEAH LETS GO FIND CRYSTAL!!" The whole guild yelled out.

Then we all started to run out the guild and find my one and only sister.

Gray's POV

I can't believe it. I have to find Crystal if I don't then I will go insane and no matter what the cost is I will bring her back even if it will cost my life for her.

Natsu's POV

We all went looking every where for Crystal until we found Angela on the ground motionless. I went running to her and grabbed her.

"ANGELA ARE YOU OK!!"

I checked her pulse if she was still alive and the good news is she is still alive. I sighed in relief.

"Well I better get her to Wendy if she has any broken bones or something."

I found Wendy after a few minutes.

"What is it Natsu?"

I held out Angel so Wendy can see her.

"O what happened to her, Natsu?"

"I don't know I just found her to the way of Lucy's house but is she ok?"

"Yeah for some how someone must of put her a sleeping spell."

"Really?!"

"Yeah she should wake up any second now"

When I saw she was waking up I put her on one of the tables so she can stand up.

"What happened?" she says as she rubs her eye.

"You don't remember, I found you on the way to Lucy but anyway, WHERE IS MY SISTER!!"

Anela's POV

I tried to remember what happened last night. Then my eyes widened.

"No it can't be this isn't happening!!"

"What did you remember?! Where is my sister Angel!!" he said worried.

"Crystal has been kidnapped WE NEED TO FIND HER!!" Tears were forming.

"We can't find her anywhere but I promise we will find her."

"Ok" I say as I wip the tears off of my face.

"But first you need to tell me everything of what happened last night ok"

I nodded and started to tell him everything of what happened last night.

Natsu's POV

"Who could of done of this!' I thought as I started to get more angry.

"Calm down Natsu we want to find Crystal as much as you do" Lucy says as she puts a hand on my shoulder.

I sighed and tried to calm down.

"Did you know what they smelled like?" I told Angel.

"No, my sences were numb I'm so sorry" she said with saddness.

"Its ok but did you see what he looked like or something."

"Hmm... will he was wearing black to blend in to the night and he wasn't alone. I could barely hear some other foot steps." she said.

"I have an idea"

"Really!!"

"I need to go back to the place where I last found you and smell to see if there is another sent that I don't reconize. NOW COME ON WE DON'T HAVE TIME." I say and run out the guild. Once I found the place that I found Angel in, I started to smell around. But then I caught a scent that smelled familiar, I started to think of whose scent it would be but nothing came up.

"Don't worry sis I will find you no matter what." I say to myself.