Living Nightmare pt.1

Crystal's POV

I started to wake up, my vision is bleary and I can't stand up cause I can feel chains around my wrists and ankles. I tried to brake them off or even melt them but it was no use.

I waited for my vision to come back and finally regained my vision a few minutes ago and it looks like I'm in a cell with a magic barrier I think because seens 'I can't use my magic I...' My thoughts are interrupted by the door opening. I looked to see who is was but I couldn't he was wearing black but I can only see his mouth and I smelled him if he was familiar but then I remembered it was the same guy that kidnapped me. I gave him a glare.

"No need to be so rude..." He says as he does a evil grin and continues. "Crystal Dragneel daughter of Igneel and Irina but to bad we didn't get your brother maybe we should-"

But I interrupted him "Don't you dare touch him or you'll regret seeing tomorrow" I said in a low threathing voice, venom was dripping from my mouth.

"Look at you all threatening me like that when you can't even brake your chains." He grinned at me.

I tried to brake them but I couldn't. "What did you do that won't make them brake!"

"Don't worry my dear unless you want your precious brother and your boyfriend safe I recommend that you don't escape from this place."

I widened my eyes.

"O yes I know about your little boyfriend what's his name again... ah its Gray Fullbuster right?"

I just grinned "hahaha you got it all wrong."

He just gave me a surprised look. "Then who is it?" He says as he comes closer to me.

"Why would I tell you for all you know I might be single."

"Don't tell me this body of your hasn't dated anyone before." He says as he touches my arm and goes up to my neck.

"Don't you dare touch me" My threathing voice came back

"But why it's all part of my plan."

"Plan?"

"Yes to get revenge"

"To who exactly?"

He comes more closer to me and whispers "Fairy Tail".

My eyes widened once more 'why what did they do' I thought.

"You are probably wondering why I'm having revenge on them right,well its simple I do want to get revange on Fairy Tail but there are two certain people that I really want to get revange on and they are Macorov and Laxus.

"Why them?"

"They humiliated me in front of thousands of people!"

"Well you probably deserved it then."

He grabbed my neck and slammed me into the wall "Watch your language Dragneel!"

I spit on his face, he looked at me with anger and hatred.

"You Fairies can be so annoying and now you will have to face punishment." He says it with an evil grin.

"Pervert" I thought to myself but I didn't show any emotions. I saw him snap his fingers and two other people came in.

"Take her to the punishment room she needs to be taught a lesson."

"Yes sir" They put something that made me sleepy and I blacked out again.

*****At The Guild*****

Natsu's POV

I had finally realized who the scent belonged to and it made me pop vains  all over me that I punched a wall and started running to the guild. I knocked down the doors, I had to find gramps, I started scanning for him when I finally found him.

"What is it Natsu did you find something?" He said.

"Yes I know who did it gramps we have no time to lose!"

"Just tell me who it is Natsu!"

"It is...."

( :)Cliffhanger I hope you are all liking it so far but if you know who it is don't say it cause it will ruin it so ya,Love you all. Peace out until the next chapter. :) )