The Challenge

Crystal's POV

When I saw Juvia coming over she said something that surprised me.

"Crystal Dragneel I challenge you on a one on one battle!" She said while pointing her finger at me.

The guild started staring at me then Gray broke the silence.

"Enough Juvia what are you do-" but Juvia cut gray off.

"I have two love rivals and I wish to challenge one of them and that's you, Crystal plus I wanted to test if the rumors of you are really true."

The guild looked back at me for confused.

I thought for a moment then said. "I accept your challenge but I must warn you that I don't go easy."

"I don't either." She said with a serious face.

"Why did you say 'if the rumors are true' to my sister, Juvia?" Natsu said.

"Because when Juvia was with phantom I kept on hearing rumors that their was a women that was called the The Legendary Dragon slayer master but unfortunately we couldn't track her down because she kept on moving to one place to another but ever seen I joined fairy tail I've let that go until now." She said.

"So what I'm getting at is that you want my powers?" I said

"No Juvia doesn't want your power I just want to see if they are truly legendary." She said

"Ok Juvia were and when is it." I said

"Near the ocean tomorrow at 2."

"Ok see you their."

Once she left I sighed.

"What's the matter sis?" Natsu said.

"O it's nothing but I hope Juvia knows what she's doing because she will be battling a dragon slayer tomorrow and I have a question?"

"What is it?"

"Well when I was traveling the world I heard she was called the rain woman why is that? Is their anything special about her that I should know?"

Everyone looked at each other then Gray spoke up.

"Her body is made entirely out of water." He said and everyone nodded.

"Mmm... well ok then will Lucy can we go if you don't mind."

"Sure let's go." Lucy said

"O and umm... gray."

"Yea"

"Since I'm going to battle tomorrow I wouldn't be able to go to the mountain maybe another time k." I said while flashing a smile.

"Ok sure."

When we said our good bye to the guild for the day Lucy and I went to her apartment.

Natsu's POV

Once Lucy and my sister left for the day I started walking towards Gray.

"Hey ice boy what's going on between you and my sister." Giving him a glare.

"Nothing flame freak." Giving him a glare too.

"What did you call me ice brain!"

"You heard me ash breathe!"

Then we started fighting but as always Erza breaks it up by bashing our heads together.

"OOOUCH THAT HURT ERZA!!" we said at the same time.

"That's for teaching you a lesson now I'm going to the bakery to bring a cake to Crystal since she's our newest member."And with that she left.

'I wonder what's my sister going to do I guess we have to wait until tomorrow'. I went to my house with happy and went to sleep.