Hide Away

In the morning I toke a shower and ate with Lucy, we went to the guild. I couldn't stop thinking about what Gray will say to me.

"Hey Lucy?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Do you like Gray?"

"What!"

"So you do. I knew it." I said looking down at the ground.

"What made you-" but I cut her off.

"I got to go I just remembered that I need to do something see you later."

I started running leaving Lucy behind. I found a quiet place so I can be alone. But then I remembered that Natsu can track me down so I quickly got something so I can mask my scent. Once I was done I just sat there thinking.

Lucy's POV

What the heck happened I got to go tell Natsu and Gray. I started running to the guild. Once I got to the guild I run up to Natsu and Gray but they were fighting. I was gasped for air when they saw me they said.

"Hey you ok Lucy?" Natsu said.

"I... its... hold up..." I said it toke a minute to get air in. "It's Crystal I need to talk to you, Gray."

"Why not me she is my sister?" Natsu said.

"Sorry but it's between me and Gray, not you."

"Fine" Then he left.

"So what's wrong with Crystal?" Gray said.

I started explaining what had happened to Crystal.

Gray's POV

I have to find Crystal now and tell her the truth before it's to late. We started following Natsu it was starting to led to small place it was quite and dark.

"Well this is the place where her scent is but something is off." Natsu said with a little worry.

"What is it" Lucy said

"She isn't here?"

"What do you mean she isn't here, flame brain?"

"Her scent doesn't leave here, ice princess."

"THIS IS NO TIME FOR FIGHTING!!" Lucy interrupting us.

"Lucy's right we have to go look for my sister." Natsu said.

We all separated so it can be faster. I stopped and started to think. "If I were Crystal were would I be. I said to myself then I went to the big cherry blossom tree but she wasn't there. I went to 3 other place but no luck. Then the idea came to my head. It was already night, the full moon is out I was still walking until I arrived at the beach I saw someone's clothe and bikini top on the sand.

'I wonder who's it is?' I thought and looked around me then the shore I saw a girl was there she had crystal blue hair with pink streaks I could tell from the moon light. Some how I feel like I know her but why? Who is she? What's then I realized who it was...