The Truth

Gray's POV

When I finally figured out who it was..... it was CRYSTAL!! I couldn't believe it she is half naked in the water!! I started to feel my face getting hot.

"Damn" was all I could say. I think she heard me because she turned her head to her shoulder. I think I heard her gasped because she saw me.

"Gray what are you doing here!" She yell so I can hear her.

"Well we were looking for you all over the town!" I yelled back.

"Why aren't you suppose to be with Lucy!"

"Me and Lucy are only friends nothing more nothing less and can you come so we won't yell each others lungs out!"

"Sure.. but..."

"But what"

"I'm half naked or do you want to see me like this?!"

"No, Here!" I threw her bikini top and she caught it by her water dragon slayer power.

"Thanks but can you turn around for a bit?!

"Yeah sure!" I turned around when she said she was done I turned back around she was standing in front of me.

"Hey" She said.

"Hey"

"So is it true that you and Lucy are only friends?"

"Yeah of course what made you think that way!?"

"I'm sorry Gray I really thought you two were a think I'm sorry." She lowered her head and started crying.

I left her chin up and wiped the tear with my thumb "hey, it ok I would of done the same too." I smiled at her.

"I'm so stupid" She started to put her hands into fists and hitting herself and kept repeating stupid.

I stopped her before she could hit herself again so I grabbed her wrists I pulled her towards me and I kissed her. She was surprised by the kiss but then returned it, I pulled away.

"You were the one that the old lady was talking about and you are girl that I love. At first I wasn't sure about my feeling but now I know and I want you to be my....

( Sorry guys it's not long like my other ones but I promise that I will try too make them longer next time.)