ʙᴀʙʏ ꜱɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ

Man Su's POV

6 days later

Until now I've been practicing my exercises and routine nicely. The clean air is obviously helping me a lot. 15 days vacation is really too much for me. I never thought that I'll be allowed so easily...

It's been a while since I met the volunteer group. Taehyung is really playful one like all his group members but there's something different about Namjoon. This guy hardly speaks in fun time but admires all his friends from distance as if they are his whole universe?! Interesting character this man has.

All can understand my talks and predict what I'll say coz all are grown-ups but there's only one who can listen to me but won't understand anything...

Kim Seokji

Yes this little angel always smiles to anyone who holds her. The day when she grasped my pinky it made a connection to my heart. I really don't think her as some random baby, she's like my own niece... I still don't know what family means, I shrugged at my own thoughts while sipping my morning coffee and unknowingly it fell down.

I don't prefer it often but once in a while is okay.

I stood up from the rock to grab it and there..... Jimin's mochi slippers cheated me.... I fell down and currently having terrible ankle cramp!

Shit... I shouldn't have burnt my slippers on the first day. Now I can't enjoy my camp activities nor can I go for jogging and exercises.

I tried my best to stand up straight but ready to fall again until a small hand held me back.

Jaeyoung?

"Unnie why are you lingering here?" I sighed at her question and answered "you see, I fell down from that stupid rock.... *Sighs again* and now I'm having ankle cramp" she immediately held me in straight position and called... No shouted her lungs out for Jihyu to come.

Soon she returned back to call someone who can atleast lift me up to carry back to our premises. And there came Namjoon... The buff monster.

"Uh... Out of all people she chose you only?" I asked. He didn't reply and in one swing he held me in a bridal style... That too with too much show off... For whom mister? When I'm already having a this cramp.

"So you expected those small boys to lift you and then throw in midway? Huh?" He said while walking back, Jaeyoung ran with Jihyu to camp as a running competition. "Ah no.... Anyways thanks... Um leader"

"Namjoon"

"Hmm yeah.... Well now are you going to make me hella bore while taking back?" I looked at him with a look like *dude seriously?* Hands still making a circle around his neck and broad shoulders (thank God, God made human necks thinner or else it'd have been impossible to hold his shoulders only!)

And this man pays no attention to me. All his attention is taken by the path and the small flowers around.

"Hey, listen can we just look at that? It looks cool" he exclaimed. Finally some other emotions than being cold and robotic. And what was he talking about?

A beetle. *Sighs in "I'm done with this boy" way*

"Okay" I replied. Indeed the bettle was bigger than usual ones and was shining more. Interesting though... Hehehe.

Wait what? Man Su! You literally talking to yourself like this? Bitch you never do this?!!!

"Yo! You're zoning out.... I guess you don't like these" he said. I shook my head in a no "nah I liked it but yeah I zoned out because you know the ones I usually see in parks are smaller and dusty kinda-"