ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜ

He saw her sleeping next to the baby in her warm embrace. Cute he thought so took a picture too. The flower he gave to Su was apparently in the baby's embrace. It looked like the flower wrapped by baby, the baby wrapped by Su.

At this point boy understood that he can move on with another girl or maybe detach from Rae forever easily. And can stay in peace.

You all! Do play the song or atleast feel the song with this context coz the meaning of the song is magical.

Namjoon's POV

I really should talk to Yoongi and Tae too. May be they can help in some other required ways. Su is that tough girl who has buried her soft side deep into the soil. She wants care, attention and love.... May be... Yes! I may somehow.... She deserves all emotions if not from me but obviously someone.

They'll be returning by 6 pm. Jin and Rae will put a private camp there I guess... Happy that they trust on us for their baby.

After arranging the paper work I did for the rest 9 days I cleaned the mess kids caused in their tents. They really love living like this. I'll keep a class on nature for these kids I guess.

It's past 6.30 pm now. Neither she woke up nor they returned back. She has been sleeping for nearly 2 hours now. I went to her..... No way! She cried that time? Dry tears can be seen on her cheeks. Was she that sad? She also told "I don't want you(Seokji) to listen more horrible things" she remembers nothing but only her horrible life and her present duties. I should talk to her.

I woke her up and asked to come out. After a while when she came, these people returned back from hiking! Wah! What a coincidence. She talked with the tired Jaeyoung and Jihyu.

"Unnie, you know? Jin oppa and Rae unnie stayed back there they said they have a memory" Jihyu said

"Unnie, you know? Jin oppa and Rae unnie stayed back there they said they have a memory" Jihyu said. "Ahaa they fall for eachother in that situation only" Jaeyoung nudged her elbow to Jihyu and giggled. "So they're planning something?" Su squinted her eyes and they did an "oooooooh"

Aishhhh! Such dirty minded girls! They'll ruin little Jihyu's innocence, where's that chick? Jimin?

I was just sitting with my book and looking at the tired people there to settle down. After a while of refreshments and snacks I hired up Tae and Yoongi with me, Hoseok was also with them so I dragged him also.

Hoseok knew that I like Rae from beginning... He sensed it but he was confirmed after that day we discussed in our house. Now that we were just lying on the soft grass looking at the orange dark tinted sky. Four of us just stayed silent to listen and feel the slight cold breeze to brush our face to freshen up.

"So what made you talk to us in private?" Yoongi asked.

"Su... Lee Man Su. I now actually know what her past is and why she usually avoids too much personal conversations. I don't feel like telling you 3 everything but still thought to share with you-"