ꜱ.ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ

We reached my flat and immediately started the reasearch on her. And for that I first need to know more details about Mr Kang. From his details we can easily trace down his daughter's identity too. She isn't the one we have seen, she is hiding her true identity I sense.

"Joonie, can you scan the name Kang Hyuk in all the files in the computer? I need to talk to Mr Chan about it in the meantime"

He started his work, besides studies and sports Namjoon told me how well acquainted he is with computer science.

OTP

Hello, Mr Chan?

Yes, Mrs Chan speaking

Annyonghaseyo Mrs Chan. I'm Lee Man Su, his colleague if you remember

Ah ofcourse! He'll be back within 2 mins. Here he is!

Thanks.

Miss Lee?

Mr Chan.... We've got to investigate on a girl, Kang Mia

I'll try to search but why though?

I guess you should come over here. The phone call may get recorded.

I'll reach your flat within 5 mins.

Thanks Mr Chan

Call hanged up

"It's done. Next thing we need is find her University name and search about her" Namjoon said as he was done scanning Mr Kang's name. Many important meeting files had his name in but the two files which got my attention was money transaction and another is security.

A scarry cat person like him involved in security is really doubtful. And what does he need to do with so many money transactions?

"Mr Kang.... Is our sub suspect; prior suspect is still Mia" at the perfect time Mr Chan reached my flat with his laptop and other appliances to hack.

After 4 hrs of hacking and research on Mia and Mr Kang....

"So.... Mia, isn't a university student" announced Joonie.

"Her real age is 25 and fake one is 18. She has been acting as Mr Kang's daughter since past 5 yrs. Mainly she is from NORTH KOREA sent here to observe and analyse the country's resources and send the data to North Korea continuously.

It's true that she has been sleeping with almost 4 boys now but it's all for fun. She really is a slut apart from a trained agent of N Korea." Said Mr Chan.

"On top of that, last year she was given an extra task to trace me down to capture and make N Korea's president's prostitute. Now that she found me out, she's trying to hurt BTS..... And Mr Kang is regularly getting paid huge amounts to keep this going on even though he isn't aware what's going on. He's told to keep his mouth shut and convince others that Mia is his daughter.

I doubt if Mia is her real name also-"

"Correct! Her real name is Han Mijyu daughter of Mr Han.... She has a small sister also Han Rae" listening to Mr Chan dropped my heart immediately.