ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴄᴀᴍᴘ ᴅᴀʏ

Days passed by and Bangtan boys were too happy to learn about Namjoon and my relationship. Even Rae, Jae and Jihyu too started teasing me for everything I did in the name of Joonie. I kinda made irritated face but inside I was enjoying the teases.

 I kinda made irritated face but inside I was enjoying the teases

The seven boys named their group Bangtan sonyeondan.... Means bulletproof boys. Without any hesitation the kids also started calling them BTS.

Especially Namjoon's student kids would visit us more often because of all the sweets we gifted them in exchange of their little homeworks

It was time for us to end this memorable and lovely event. We all are so gloomy. Tomorrow morning, we'll be announcing our departure and BTS would never again conduct camps, Jae would return to her place, Jungkook would go to where he belongs to... Again we'll go into the hustle life of job and work.

I'll sincerely miss each and every peaceful and emotion filled moment here. This group gave me immense love, care, affection and so much smiles! I've always thought these are just filmy things until I met them.

After my mom, it's only me who kept myself alive. The past is too dark for me I don't even want to recall those.

The biggest thing I'll miss terribly is Joonie, his love and his soft side. My life depends on those small pecks, little cuddles, his care, all his activities which create new rhythm in my heart and his smile.

Uggghhh! How badly I've got distracted from my job! I came coz Tae dragged me here, indeed I'm so thankful to him. At times he'd also come to give me baby hugs. Such a baby bear he is! The Kims are literally the babies and cutest.

Can't ignore the jumpy bumpy Jung Hoseok and Jimin, they are also like lights in darkness. Yoongi is so misunderstood to be sleepy! He works so hard and also has shoulder pain! No one sees that but everyone sees that he sleeps more... Hmph(I'm dramatically mad at everyone).

And Jungkook it's still difficult to understand him. When with everyone he is smiley and good, with Jin he is mischievous little Bunny, with others he is the most lovable person but he is a strict military trainee and mainly they said he usually talked less last time and didn't seemed to be that friendly. The thing amazes me is he is fan of Namjoon! Obviously my boyfriend is special but what made Jungkook interested in him?