ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴘ(ᴊɪɴ)

Jin's POV

It's been a long time that I've spent some alone time with my love. Everyday work, responsibility and tiredness... If not making love with her, atleast I can make her feel good today.

。:゚Flashback to the time when Rae was 8 months pregnant ° : 。

"Ou.... It hurts." Rae whinned because our baby is playing football inside. I laughed at her situation and put my head on the bump.

"Baby wait! When you'll come out, we'll play all day, okay? Don't hurt mommy" the kick stopped for some good 5 min as I lightly rested my head on it.

"Hmm, Appa's child, this girl will be daddy's girl" she said and smiled while caressing her beautiful bump.

"Well.... You know, you are Daddy's girl at night" I winked at her to fluster her and I succeeded!

"Yah! Mr. Kim! Your daughter isn't going to learn these dirty things so soon right inside me! Keep quiet" she was laughing and again a kick, the baby foot could be slightly distinguished on her the upper belly. We widened our eyes.

"Aha! You understand what we are talking?" I was really amused by how my baby reacts to her mom's emotions.

Rae usually says that she gets kicks when she talks to herself about not eating food or something sad and also she gets kicks when she laughs too much.

"Jin..."

"Hmm~?"

"You'll be back soon right?"

"Yes, just 3 weeks trip. I promise I'll be there with you while welcoming our princess"

"Pinky promise?" I giggled.

"Whatever the situation is I'll stop everything to come to my girls. But yes, many works are incomplete, perhaps it'll take 3 months more... I'll do them after taking care of your delivery" I kissed the top of her forehead and hugged her.

"Hmm............ You're overworking. Please rest sometimes too, since past 6 months you are working for the production of the new music videos and other entertainment things and always looking after me." She said and she was really worried.

No doubt I've been working hard on my company to be the best. Since last year we planned many surprises for the fans of our company artists. My sister Jisoo, she is one of the best dancer and singer and is nearly an all-rounder. I'm proud of her but she shouldn't be burdened so much! I've literally packed her up completely during my marriage and honeymoon time.

"I'll surely take rest after this project okay? Now sleep.... Goodnight baby, and goodnight my princess (placed my hand on my daughter)" I said nuzzled on her hair smelling the beautiful smell of the fruity shampoo she uses.

.·'¯'End of flashback'¯'·.

Now again I feel bad for Jisoo, she is working hard to cope up my absence and here I am... Having fun. Now if I'm having fun, I better have it in the correct amount.

That time I didn't have time to talk to Rae, I'll make up it now.

She was preparing the sausages and getting us ready for the dinner. How much I wanted to eat with her in dark and enjoy her voice and touches. She still makes me go crazy even with the slightest movement she does.

"Jagiya~.... Jagiyaaaa... What's my jagi doing now?" I captured her in my embrace and put my chin on her head and rocked her slowly. She giggled a bit and continued to spin the sausage and added another small dry wood into the fire source before facing me.

"Preparing food for us, I like doing this" she said and sat on my lap and adjusted her head on my worldwide shoulder.

"..mmmm... Hmm" I kept on humming and nibbling with her earlobe and neck with my lips and nose tip until she finished cooking, it feels so good! She's so beautiful! I'm damn lucky to have her as my wife.