Chapter 2: The bad ending

*warning*
Their is suicide in this chapter, please note that suicide is not okay and if you have thoughts of it. Please speak out, tell someone, their are people who do care. Don't let yourself fall because their is always hope, loves and kisses.
- Main story will be Avery's POV-

Ever since I was found in front of my house, pass out. Mother never lets me out cause she fears I'll kill myself but this women has a whole ass boyfriend and they both go out almost everyday.
I sigh, putting my headphones on. Ignoring the whole world, my problems and listening to 'monster I have become' by Three Day Grace as the world went on.
-

3rd Person POV
But without Avery's knowledge, her phone kept ringing till knocking is heard and she took her headphones off, putting it around her neck. As she heard the knocking, she grabs her phone
~ 10 missing calls xxx-xxx-xxxx
~ 5 voicemails xxxxx
Avery walks down stairs and the knocking got louder, she turns the knob, seeing the police chief is at the door with his hat on the side.
"Miss. Edwards, can we come in and talk?" Avery nod, bringing him inside.
-

After a few minutes, I set coffee in front of Officer Loren then I sat across from him. He sighs, sweat comes from his forehead as he drank his coffee and sat it down "so... Miss. Edward, I'm here to tell you... your mother won't be coming home tonight" "oh... why didn't she just call me? She didn't have to ask you to come over and tell me"
"No... not like that... I mean... she isn't coming at all... she was at a carnival and someone tampered with one of the rides... not to go into much detail.. but she died"

It felt like I got shot... it feels like my hearts been tampered with. I feel my heart hitting my chest and my breathing went fast, the officers voice was muffling as I felt like I was choking on the air that Mother Nature gave me. I felt like I was losing control of my own freewill, my cheeks all wet as my nails dug into my skin immediately when I made a fist.
My teeth grinding as everything felt light and everything went foggy, the officer touch my shoulder making me look up at him "I'm so sorry" he said, I breath a bit as I smile up at him "it's okay" I tell him "excuse me... I have to use the bathroom"

Officer Loren POV -Surprised? Yep-

I sat in the chair, drinking my coffee.

*thud*

I jump up "is she okay?" I ask myself and walk up stairs "Miss. Elizabeth?" I knock on the bathroom door and nothing "I'm coming in" opening the door and saw her body their with blood all around her, I quickly pull my tie off, grabbing her wrist. I tie her arm, I quickly called backup "I need a ambulance fast, it's a S-290."
-

As Chief called in for a ambulance, he looks under the sink. Seeing a pocket knife, he grabs Avery's body and brought her outside as the ambulance quickly got their, putting her inside the ambulance. Driving off, the police check the house for anything like a insurance card and stuff for poor Avery.