Chapter 13: Spring's Birthday

The day Deliah found him, is when Avery celebrates Spring's birthday. She hid the kids in her room and Springy was blind folded, in the kitchen as Avery snuck the kids in front of him.

Avery POV

Elizabeth and Micheal was excited to have a 'bunny' dad. I took the blindfold off of Springtrap "open your eyes" I giggled, sitting beside him. He slowly opens his eyes and his eyes went wide as he look at the little children in front of him, he seem shaken up "Spring.. is everything-? Oooff!" He yanks me in a hug, basically crying "y-you sure..." "yeah. Just be patient with them and they'll love you"

Springtrap went on his knees, the kids basically ran into his arms. Springtrap found something that made him happy and that was a family with me, hearing a knock at the door. I walk over to the door, opening it to Harry, inviting him in, he smiled seeing Springtrap with 2 kids wrap around him "hey Harry!" Springtrap said, holding Liz in his arms while Micheal hug his legs "this is Elizabeth and the one hugging Springy's leg is Micheal.." I tell Harry and Harry smiles "I'm happy you actually found a place... wanna play some video-games?" Harry ask "yeah" Spring said as he went to the couch with Elizabeth and Micheal.
I look over to see them all play videogames with each other accept Elizabeth who is playing on a controller but isn't connected, I giggle.

Going to the kitchen, I made a few sandwiches and place them on the table. They kids ran in, dragging both Harry and Springtrap in, Spring hits his head on the top of the border to get into the kitchen, I laugh. Pulling his ears to pull his head towards me, kissing his forehead and he smiles.

Sorry for the small chapter but I'm quite busy on a few personal issues I have. Please enjoy your lives and don't let the world put you down when you can rise up.