Chapter 7: Comfort

finally was able to leave the house but I didn't, I couldn't, well cause I got all the insurance money from both my parents and the WILL they gave me. I look up some apartments till I found a good pricing for one and near a abandon amusement park, I put my application in from the laptop and saw a figure walk in, I smile. Seeing Springtrap walk in my room, he sat beside me "Springtrap... what's wrong?" "I've been trying to hard now... I'm scaring Deliah away and now Nick knows I'm... I'm...." He starts sobbing as a small girl spirit jumps up
"Look... I'd that... one of the kids you want to keep.." "y-yeah... you can see... never mind"

Springtrap sighs "hey... my... my child... I'm sorry I couldn't be better but-" "hello their, I'm Bonnie... and this is" she pauses as 5 other children came up out of my closet "this is
Charlotte= marionette
Gabriel= Freddy
Sophie= Chica
Fritz= Foxy
But the other one is.... Is... the oldest but he is called Miles but we call him... Fredbear... or Goldie"

"Nice to meet you" I smile, nodding to all of them but somethings off "what about the body's you been stuff into?"
"They're gone...... but Miles he's um.... His animatronic is... wrong" Bonnie looked scared and my lips part a bit but I shook that off "I-is that why you stay with Springtrap?...." Miles looked freaked out and white pupils came across his black eyes... biting his bottom lip... then he left... the pain... those poor animatronics...

Leaning back, I hug Springtraps waist and close my eyes "protect these children... they been through a lot"
-

Across town to the amusement park, Miles appeared to Goldie "a girl... saw us" "WHAT?!?" "She isn't like the others Goldie... she can actually see who we are and what we are"

 she can actually see who we are and what we are"

"What?! No one has ever... Been able to see us... is.... Is my brother with her?"
"Yes..... he's gotten better" "no..." "but Goldie!!" "I said no.... Remember the last people that were here... we killed a women by accident.... I'll never let them inside this amusement park.... Ever"
-

Back to Avery, she fell asleep while Springtrap talk with the spirits, he was happy and petting Avery's hair, looking over at her then back at Chica "Chica... d-do you think Avery likes me? More then a friend" "I'm not sure.... But wouldn't that be a Lil weird... your her old pal.." Spring sighs. Able to crawl away, he walks down stairs, hoping Nick hasn't told Deliah anything but as the door open. Deliah ran in and hugged him, smiling up at her "Um... Deliah... h-how... never mind" "aww tell me Springtrap"
Springtrap shook his head and walk away, sighing.