Chapter 12: a new home

It's been a few days, the apartment is furnished and Avery works from home so Springtrap isn't home alone, but sometimes Harry comes over to hang with Springtrap but something was bugging Avery.

She walks into the kitchen where Springtrap is "hey springy... when you were a man, why didn't you just have kids with Clara?" Springtrap stop everything as Avery stood behind him, he look back at her and she was looking down "because... no one wanted to have children with a problem person.."
"I would have children with you... b-but your a suit... how can we-" Springtrap puts his finger on her lips and smile "Thankyou..." he kiss her forehead "but.. don't you think I'm dangerous?" "No... you made a mistake because you thought you could be better but you did something bad to have your goal and didn't try another way... everyone sins... now... your dealing with the consequences and your learning from em..."

Avery hugs Springtrap and she walks away, looking out to the abandon amusement park.
"Your not thinking about going their, are you?" Miles ask Avery and she shrug "'unno... maybe" she giggles and Miles cross his arms "that's to dangerous... just stay here"
Avery smirks, with mischief in her eye.

Springtrap wraps his arms around Avery "seems like he doesn't want us to go up their... we should do it" "smart idea Springy... let's do it" they kiss.
-

Over town at the adoption center.

"Averina Edward? Hmm... she seems good with one incident but a child will do her great.. she wants a baby and a teenager. okay" the Adoption center approved two children from a similar family, without Springtrap acknowledgment Avery decided to adopt 2 children who needed home.

-Micheal ( William ) Edwards- 14 year old
-Elizabeth ( William ) Edwards- 3 months old.
-

I hope you like the twist, lol. This story will end sooner or later. We'll see where it takes us.