Chapter 5: fight and tell

In my room at night, I hear Springtrap come out of Deliah.
Nick and him starts fighting again, I groan, walking out "Can you two shut it?" I ask, Springtrap already gone and Nick knocks on Deliah doors with a worried look, as he went in. I lean against the wall, smiling to myself as I hear his voice with a bit a muffling "He's been a better dad then you" I chuckle as I walk outside, grabbing a cigarette and lit it but before I could put it my mouth. It got snatch out of my mouth and I gasp, looking beside me was Nick, he destroyed my cigarette and the box of them.
I growled "who the fuck do you think you are?" I practically yelled and he tried to talk but I slapped him across the face, tears going my cheek...

Was I mad about the cigs? No... I'm mad that I'm being controlled by someone who has a animatronic in his house... someone who wasn't apart of my life At. All.

"Your. Not. My. Dad!" I yell, walking inside, seeing Springtrap on the the couch, Nick walked in "stop right their!" "I am adult!! Just cause I tried to kill myself is none of your business!! Your not my dad! I never ask for this life, I can be selfish for once! I am TRAPPED here!!!" Tears went down my chin as I talked "I am suffocating! I want my FREEDOM!!!"
I walk off, slamming the door.
-

Springtrap cross his arms, looking at Nick with a smug look "what?" Nick growled "it's just seems like both little ones hate you..." "she tried to smoke a cigarette, she's acting childish and..." Nick walked away, Springtrap sighs.

'H-how... did she turn into like this?" Springtrap said
Bonnie: "maybe because, she knows who you are?"
"N-no.... It isn't true" Springtrap growled. Putting his hand on his ears and hides his eyes under his ears, as he whimpers
Chica: "we know who you are, soon will Deliah and your old Pal Averina"

"Please stop this... I'm a good guy"
"Yes you are" Springtrap jump a bit, seeing a small Avery child "A-Avery?" "Hehe... SpringBonnie, you are a good guy... but you never called me Avery..."
Springtrap cried, grabbing her and held her close.
"I missed you kid..." "yeah, I do too... but what is wrong with me? Why am I hurting so much"
Springtrap put her down and sighed, sitting back as black tears came down her eyes... like Avery had a spirit of her own... the one that detach from her once she tried to take her own life.

"A-am I broken Springy?" She asks and I nod " 'Fraid so.... Kid..." "can't you fix me?" She ask.
-

"Aaaahhh!!!"  Springtrap jumps up and hears screaming happen. He ran into Avery's room "you okay?" Avery blink a few times at Springtime and made a fake smile, nodding. She turns to her nightstand that has water and melatonin, she took two pills of it, drank her water slowly and turn around from Springtrap.