Accepted As A Tsugoku

A young teenager ran past the gates of the Ubayashiki estate, passing by laughing kakushi who waved at them, slamming the sliding door open, y/n jumped at the young head of the demon slayer corps, who let out a small yelp,

"KAGUYA GUESS WHAT!!" they yelled out, straddling the younger male, he smiled up at them, "What is it?" He asks them, getting up from the ground, holding them at their waist.

"I GOT ACCEPTED AS A TSUKOGU FOR THE FLMAE PILLER!!" They shouted excitedly, rocking him by the shoulder, he looked at them in surprise, his mouth hanging open, before shifting into a forced smile,

"That's great" bringing his hand up, he patted them on the head, stroking their hair anxiously, y/n noticed their anxiousness, looking down at him, "What's wrong?", they continued, "are you not happy?".

Kaguya's eyes widened, "Oh no I am, it's just.." he trailed off, bringing his hand down, and rubbing his fingers together, "I'm just worried for you," looking down at his hands, "I don't want you to get hurt", y/n cupped his face with their hands, smiling at them, they rubbed his face softly, their fingers brushing against his pale skin.

"You have nothing to worry about," bringing him into their embrace, "I'll be fine.", he sighed in content, relishing in the warmth surrounding him, "If you say so.." muttering into their chest.

"Kaguya I start my training tomorrow" y/n pulled away from the hug, despite him trying to maintain, "so let's do something fun, before both of our schedules are filled" smiling widely at him, he nodded his head, not having the heart to reject them, grinning happily they pulled up the younger male, before pulling him down the hallway, passing by multiple kakushis.

Laughing with each other, the young pair ran down the stone path, leading to a large gazebo, stopping to let Kaguya catch his breath, y/n patted his back and lead him towards the gazebo, letting him sit down on one of the cushions placed inside the gazebo, "You really have low stamina, huh kaguya?" Teasing him, they sat beside him, crossing their legs together, he sighed at them, hitting his chest multiple times before answering them, "I know".

They smiled at him, laying their head on his shoulder, gazing at the clouds, they pointed out some odd looking ones, speaking by themself, while Kaguya listened, enjoying how happy they are, gazing at the clouds they were pointing out, he hoped this would last for eternity.