Tsugoku Training

The sound of thuds and slashes were heard through the yard, a fiery young boy and a h/c haired person were sparring, a man, who looked like the replica of the young boy, had entered the yard, following behind him was young boy with messy black hair, the match ended when the young boy fell down.

"Looks like I won again Kyo" grinning down at him, they pulled him back up, Kyojuro stood up with a wide smile on his face, "Looks like it" he smiled at them, "Kids, come here, I'd like you to meet someone", turning their heads over to the older man, Kyojuro rushed up to the pair, pulling alongside y/n.

Greeting the younger boy beside his father, he started to chat with him, the boy nodded his head, making Kyojuro the only one engaging in the conversation, y/n waved at the boy, giving him a gentle smile, he flinched at the sight of it, hiding behind the older man, tilting their head, y/n went up to black haired male startling him and Kyojuro, who stopped his ranting, bringing their hands up to his cheeks, they pulled them, making the young boy wince.

They suddenly grinned, "You're really pretty" they spoke to him, patting his head, before waking back to yard, and picking up their wooden swords. Watching them swing their sword, Iguro couldn't help but stare at them, watching them train, after taking to his father, Kyojuro went back to training with y/n, swinging his sword around.

Watching mindlessly at the two, Iguro sat down on the patio, Kyojuro's father had went into the house to get some refreshments for the two kids.

A loud thud was heard through the yard, Iguro stared at the pair with interest, Kyojuro had won this time, pulling up the older, the h/c ruffled his hair, congratulating him on his win. The younger boy blushed at the action, smiling widely at them, gazing up at them.

After wrapping up training, y/n went on her way back to the Ubayashiki estate, being accompanied by a kakushi, after arriving at the estate, y/n thanked the kakushi and entered the estate, walking through the hallway, they entered Kaguya's room,

Entering the room, they spotted a sleeping Kaguya, who was sleeping on a pile of documents, gently closing the door, y/n walked towards him, sitting down next to him, glancing at him, bringing their hands up to his cheek, caressing it gently.

Laying their head on the table, they dozed off next to him, falling asleep next to him.