The boy in the mountain

The snow crunched as the duo walked on it, "Hey Tomioka want to get a meal after this?" A h/c haired slayer chirped, the male didn't respond, still walking forward.

"HEY REPLY WONT YOU YOU LITTLE BITCH!" Is what Y/n would've said, but they unfortunately have a lot patience.

"I'm guessing that's a no" Y/n continued talking, unknowingly to them, the blue eyes male was enjoying their rant, but did not have the heart to respond.

A loud thud of snow was heard, and a loud growl followed after, looking at each other they both rushed towards the scene. Skidding down the lumps of snow, while Tomioka was jumping from tree to tree.

They both has arrived at the same pace, and at the same scene, in front of them, was a young boy being held down by a demon, quickly unsheathing their blade, they both rushed to protect the young boy.

They both were surprised when the boy blocked the attack. Jumping back the e/c eyed slayer pulled the pink eyed demon with them. Holding her by her collar and a blade at her neck.

"Stand back kid, we have to kill the demon" Y/n chirped grimly, blade inching closer and closer towards the pink eyed demon's neck.

"PLEASE WAIT, NEZUKO HASN'T KILLED ANYONE" he screamed out desperately. There were tears forming in his eyes, and his voice was going hoarse from the screaming.

"THERE WAS A DIFFERENT SCENT ON THE DEAD BODIES" he continued, "THAT WAS PROBABLY WHAT KILLED THEM"

"I DON'T KNOW WHY SHE'S ACTING LIKE THIS BUT-" he got cut off, "It's simple a demon's blood got inside of her" a monotoned voice rang through the woods.

"That's how man-eating demons increase in numbers" Tomioka has finally decided to speak, after hours of not speaking.

"Uh boy you should really take a step back" Y/n chirped, taking a step back, "I don't think you should be this close to a newly turned demon" shifting the blade towards the demon's neck, they were prepared to cut the head off.

When suddenly the young boy had went on his hands and knees, "PLEASE DON'T KILL MY SISTER, I BEG OF YOU!" He cried out.

"GET UP!" The stoic man shouted, "DON'T BEG SO PITIFULLY," this was the first time that Y/n had seen Tomioka this angry, the blue eyed man then raised his sword into the air, and proceeding to stab the demon girl, that was in Y/n's hold.

"STOP!" The boy cried out, throwing a pebble at the two slayers, Tomioka blocked the pebble with his sword hilt, running into the forest, the bot threw another rock at them, this time the two of the dodged it, Y/n let go of the demon girl and pushed her into Tomioka's hold.

The boy ran towards the older man, readying an attack, once he reached him, Tomioka knocked him out with one clean hit.

'Where's his ax?' Looking around, a swish was heard through the air, Tomioka was pulled out of the way by Y/n, "Are you okay Tomioka?" The concerned slayer asked him.

"The girl is going to ea-" The sight that faced the two shocked them both, the demon girl was protecting the passed out boy.

Quickly running behind the demon girl, Y/n proceeded to knocked the girl out, letting her fall on top of the boy.

"I'm going to report back to headquarters first, you can deal with the situation as you will Tomioka." The ink slayer waved the male goodbye.

Nodding at the girl, Tomioka turned towards the passed out pair. Waiting for them to wake up.

A/n: Hello people, the reason why I haven't been updating is because of school, I've been signing up for a lot of extra school activities, so I haven't had that much free time to write, but I hope you enjoy the new chapter, Byebye.