Wisteria Trees Galore

A h/c haired slayer laid in bed, bandages wrapped around their chest. Their eyes fluttered open, groaning as they pulled themselves up. Looking around the room, they looked down at their chest, feeling up the bandages, grunting as a wave of pain shot through their chest.

The sound of the door opening made them turn their head, a kakushi entered the room, carrying a tray of medicine.

"Ah! L/n you're awake, I'll go call Kocho for you"

The kakushi placed the tray on a nearby table and exited the room.

Y/n sighed, laying back down on the bed, when the door suddenly slammed open.

"Y/N YOU IDIOT" A short girl smacked her head upright, crying out at the injured slayer. Rubbing their head "Is this how you treat your patient Shinobu?".

"If the patient had decided to risk their life instead of running away? Then yes" Shinobu sat on the bed, repeatedly hitting their leg.

"Alright alright I'm sorry" The e/c eyed slayer cried out jokingly, letting out a chuckle.

After an hour of chatting, Shinobu proceeded to change Y/n's bandages, "You healed quite fast, it's only been a week" she muttered.

"Thats good, I needed to report something to the master as w-" the injured slayer got cut off by a crow, "CAW, INK HASHIRA IS BEING SUMMONED TO THE UBAYASHIKI ESTATE".

"Looks like I'm needed, where's my uniform Shinobu?" Y/n pulled themselves up from the bed, wincing as they stood up shakily.

"You shouldn't be walking, you just woke up" The purple haired girl scolded, "I'll be fine" the injured slayer stubbornly stood, "My uniform Shinobu?".

She sighed, "Wait here", she exited the room, before coming back in with a black uniform in tow. "Be careful of your stitches when you change" she exited the room once again.

Y/n changed quickly, careful not to pull any of their stitches, "Thanks Shinobu, I'll visit you after I'm done" Placing a playful peck on the younger slayer's forehead.

Y/n left the room, "YOU BETTER" a shout from Shinobu following after them, as they made their way to the Ubayashiki estate.

Y/n entered the estate, greeting the ongoing kakushi. Arriving at a garden, they waited for the master to arrive.

"Y/n, how have you been?" A gentle voice called out from behind them, turning around they saw a black haired male, "Kaguya" Y/n smiled, bowing their head.

"I missed you" Kaguya went to hug them, placing his head on their shoulders. "I missed you too", patting him on the back gently, the slayer then pushed the black haired male away, placing their attention on the person who came in with Kaguya.

"Greetings to you too Amane"

The white haired woman bowed her head slightly as a greeting.

"You may leave now Amane, I would like to speak with Y/n privately" Kaguya told her, his grip on the h/c haired slayer tightening.

"Yes dear" the white haired woman left the garden with a solemn look on her face.

"You didn't have to, I'm sure whatever you were going to tell me wouldn't have effected her" Y/n paused, an unsure glint in their eyes, "would it?".

Kaguya smiled gently at them, "Walk with me", hooking his arms around Y/n's, pulling them along with him.

After a moment of silence, the e/c eyed slayer spoke up, "Is there a reason you called me here Kaguya?".

"I heard you were injured and got worried is all" he replied, leaning his head on the slayer, "I would've visited you, but the doctor said my health was too fragile", the pair stopped in front of a bench, "Let's take a rest" he pulled Y/n down to sit with him.

"So are you well?" The sickly male asked, placing a hand on top of their lap, "I could be worse" The young slayer sighed, placing their head on his shoulder.

"Did you know Kaguya?"

"Hm?"

"I always wished we could go back in time"

"Why?"

"I would've said yes to being to yours, had I known, your parents would've forced to take another"

Kaguya's eyes widened, looking at the slayer beside him, before softening, "I would still take you now", he grabbed their cheeks.

"Amane doesn't deserve that, your children don't deserve that" Y/n sighed, pulling his hands away from their face.

"It's getting late, I'll escort you back to your room" Y/n stood up, offering a hand to male, who accepted it without hesitation.

"Y/n I-" He was cut off, "Don't" the h/c haired slayer looked at him, a stern look on their face.

They walked in silence on the way back.