Chapter 2

10am Seoul, South Korea Coffee Shop

.

.

.

.

Yoohyeon walked into the cafe with her friends and her sister. They got a booth after ordering there stuff and sat down.

Handong:Who was you dancing with Yoohyeon?

Yoohyeon:I didnt dance that was Irene and Seulgi.

Gahyeon:What she mean was who was your date.

Yoohyeon:I don't know. I went without one. Got bullied for not having one and she stepped in and protected me.

Dami(fake laughs):Haha yeah. I wonder who it was.

Sua:Isn't it obvious it was Jiu. Siyeon was there. Jiu had to be as well. Plus you said her hands was cold.

Yoohyeon:I doubt it was Jiu.

While they was talking glass was broken and made a loud noise. Everyone looked over to see somone aiming glass at Jiu.

Male:I should kill you! You killed a friend of mine.

Siyeon:You little piece of shit.

Jiu(whole Siyeon back):The guy knew not to fuck with me. You really thought you could break glass on me. (Looks at the waiter) I'll like two cups of iced coffee please. (Looks at the guy) Now I'll have to kill you. (Cold Tone)

Siyeon:In front of all these people.

Jiu:They all saw me kill before. (Sinks teeth deeply in his neck) now you know what to do correct?

Siyeon(Sinks teeth into his neck amd rip off his Head):I'll be back (disappears)

Jiu(grabs the coffee):Thank you. Heres your money. (Wipes blood and scrolls on phone)

Siyeon(Appears next to Jiu):Ah thanks unnie (sips coffee)

Everyone looked away from them except Yoohyeon table. Yoohyeon couldn't help but to stare deeply at Jiu.

Sua:Siyeon is indeed hot.

Dami:Seems like Jiu was right you humans fantasize about having sex with Vampires, Demons etc.

Yoohyeon:Oh hush Dami. You do to. Don't you three roleplay(cold tone).

Dami:I'm going over there (leaves)

A group of men walked into the coffee armed and shot a bullet in the roof.

Male(aims gun):Get on the ground and dont move.

Woman(Aims gun):Give me every single money out of each drawer.

Dami(Looks at Jiu):What are we going to do?

Male(Aims Gun at Dami head):Stand up.

Dami(Stands up):Please don't shoot.

Male:Your coming with us.

Siyeon(chuckles):I don't think so. Go ahead shoot your gun.

Male(shoots it but nothing comes out):What the hell?

Siyeon(takes the gun and pistol whips him):Dami go back over there.