Chapter 11

10:30am Incheon, South Korea

.

.

.

.

Yoohyeon got dressed and headed to the beach with Jiu. Jiu was confused but walked with Yoohyeon anyway. They walked to this house and Jiu walked in to find all her enemies standing there. Jiu smiled and killed all of them and looked at Yoohyeon.

Jiu:What is this hm?

Yoohyeon:I'm showing you how much I care about you Jiu. Can't you see that?!?! I even made you chicken and beer. I know you love chicken and beer and love watching the waves whike eating it.

Jiu(shocked):Jinja? Daebak...

Yoohyeon:Please just try it. (Give Jiu the food and stands outside)

Jiu finished the food and the beer and stood behind Yoohyeon and wrapped her arms around Yoohyeon waist and took a picture of her kissing Yoohyeon cheek.

Jiu:I'll give this a try but promise me. No rushing into things. I want to come to instead. Okay?

Yoohyeon:Hehe deal. I just wanted you to be mine Jiu.

Jiu:I'm yours Yoohyeon. Just please let me come to you?

Yoohyeon:Haha fine okay. You have a deal daddy.

Jiu(Shocked):What else did you have in mind?

Yoohyeon:You have a lot of energy Right?

Jiu:Mhm.

Yoohyeon:Prove it to me. (Walks into the bedroom)

Jiu(follows Yoohyeon):If you keep this up, you'll get pregnant.

Yoohyeon:As long as its from you I don't care.

Yoohyeon pulled Jiu down into a kiss. Jiu kissed her back while slowly removing Yoohyeon shirt. Jiu mind became a blur as she was staring at Yoohyeon body. Yoohyeon sat up and pulled Jiu pants down and her boxers down. Yoohyeon smirked seeing Jiu didnt have a member. Jiu glanced down at Yoohyeon and don't stop her. Yoohyeon gently licked Jiu clit. Jiu placed her hand on top of Yoohyeon head. Yoohyeon let out a soft moan as she continued tasting Jiu. Jiu wanted it to be the member instead but she was enjoying every moment. Jiu immediately came into Yoohyeon mouth. Yoohyeon kissed Jiu making Jiu taste herself. Jiu pinned Yoohyeon against the bed removing all her clothing. Yoohyeon bit her bottom lip as she felt Jiu lips pressed against her clit. Yoohyeon started to whimper in pleasure while gripping on Jiu hair. Jiu flicked her tongue on Yoohyeon clot while gently rubbing the folds. Yoohyeon whimpers was driving Jiu crazy. She started to flick her tongue faster as Yoohyeon was coming onto Jiu tongue.

Yoohyeon:Jiu please. I want it inside me please.

Jiu:You know I love it when you beg for what you want princess.

Yoohyeon:Jiu please. I need it so badly it. I want to feel you in my stomach. I want to hear you moaning in my ear. I want to scream your name. Please mommy give it to me.

Jiu(lifts Yoohyeon head):Give me a preview of the moans hm?

Yoohyeon(turns red):F-fine.

Yoohyeon placed her hand on Jiu face and went to Jiu ear and started to moan in her ear. Jiu closed her eyes and grabbed Yoohyeon neck as Yoohyeon kept letting out moans in Jiu ear. Yoohyeon gripped Jiu wrist while moaning. She slowly moved from Jiu ear before looking at her.