Chapter 5

12:30pm Daegu, South Korea

.

.

.

.

Jiu didnt wake Yoohyeon up like she said. Yoohyeon woke herself up amd pushed Jiu but Jiu didn't move at all. Jiu saw a group of people and saw Siyeon at one end. Jiu could see Dami amd texted Sua. Yoohyeon looked around then looked at Jiu.

Yoohyeon:One of them have a dagger.

Jiu(closes eyes and smirks):Got you now. Kill.

Yoohyeon(looks down):Holy sh-

The guy with the dagger stabbed himself in the neck and started to cough up blood and died. Jiu opened her eyes and looked at Siyeon. Jiu put a shield around Siyeon. Siyeon looked behind her and saw over 400 wolves behind her. She put a shield around me and smirked. The group tried to back away but was blocked off by wolves. Siyeon bit everyone in the neck and ripped off theirs heads and gave them to the wolves. They don't eat the heart so they just left it. Siyeon made eye contact with one and started squeezing there neck.

Siyeon:Where is Dami?!!!

Guy:I'll never tell you.

Siyeon:Aww. Oh well. (Faces him to the wolves)

Guy(points to the building that Jiu texted Sua):In there.

Jiu(jumps down from the tree and looks at him):Snitched that fast. (Looks at Siyeon and nods)

Siyeon(rips out his heart and eats it):Unnie I saved you a lot of hearts.

Jiu(smiles):Good. Lets hurry to Dami.

Yoohyeon(jumps from the tired but used the cloak to glide down):Let's go.

They went inside the building and Sua was alright there with a group of people including a doctor. Dami was fine only a scar from the top of her eye to the bottom. They hurried and left and arrived at Yoohyeon placed. Dami went home to Gahyeon and Hongdong. Siyeon was sitting on couch staring outside. Yoohyeon was eating with Sua. Jiu stared at Siyeon before sitting next to Siyeon and whispered something in Siyeon ear. Siyeon looked at Jiu and nodded before disappearing. A few minutes later Siyeon appeared with a heart in her hand. Jiu took a heart and immediately ate it and felt full. Siyeon had a heart and ate as well. Siyeon felt this rush a feeling she never heard and she immediately locked eyes with Jiu. Siyeon kept looking around until there was a knocked at the door. Siyeon answered it and it was a short girl standing there. Siyeon pulled her in and closed the door. The girl immediately went to Jiu and bowed. Yoohyeon got jealous and looked at girl.

Yoohyeon:Yahh! This is my home understand?! I don't care if its Vampire stuff or not. Siyeon don't you ever bring another female in my house.

Girl:Who are you? Jiu girlfriend?

Yoohyeon:A friend(cold tone and rolles eyes)

Sua(Gently massages Yoohyeon shoulders):Excuse me but who are you?

Girl(Bows):Hi im Winter and looking for a friend of mine. She's a vampire and Siyeon and Jiu are the ones I can turn to.

Jiu(scoffs):I rather kill you then finding your friend.(Cold tone)

Winter(scared but shows fangs):I'm just like you. Kim Minji.