Chapter 12

10:50am Sacheon-si, South Korea

.

.

.

.

Its been awhile since Siyeon visited her friends Dami Seulgi Handong Gahyeon and Liam. She took some time today to go visit one of her friends. Siyeon walked into the cafe got some coffee and sat down waiting. A few minutes later her friend appeared and they huged before sitting down.

Siyeon:Can i get you anything?

Handong:Um coffee is fine.

Siyeon(goes and gets Handong a coffee):Here you go.

Handong:Thanks. Its been awhile havent?

Siyeon:Yeah it has. How Gahyeon and Dami?

Handong:We all miss you. Gahyeon would've tagged along but she can't walk if you know what I mean.

Siyeon:How are you walking?

Handong:Gahyeon got a punishment I didn't. So Dami and I both worked on Gahyeon.

Siyeon:Ahh okay okay.

Handong:Is Jiu and Yoohyeon finally together?

Siyeon:Yes finally.

Handong:Do they know that you two will have to leave soon?

Siyeon:We left already. I'm assuming he will try to come back.

Handong:You know we will fight with you and Jiu.

Siyeon:Even if he does Handong I don't want you all fighting our fight.

Sua(Slowly walks in)

Handong:Please Siyeon (Holds Siyeon hand)

Siyeon:Let's go shopping okay? (Softly smiles)

Handong:Yay!

Sua(softly frowns and leaves)

1pm Gucci Store

.

.

.

.
Handong and Siyeon was buying clothes while hiding hands. Siyeon was holding hands online to calm herself down. They brought stuff for there partners and headed to the food court. They got some food and left the mall. They headed to the cafe where Sua and Yoohyeon was working at the time.

Sua(not looking):Welcome to CaFace how may I help you?

Siyeon(Smiling):Hi baby I brought you some lunch. Handong is here too! Is Gahyeon here by any chance?

Sua(Fights smile):Yeah she sitting at the booth.

Handong:Siyeon if anything goes downhill please let Dami amd Seulgi know.

Siyeon:I will now go to your girlfriend before she gets an idea that we are dating like Sua did.

Handong(chuckles):Right.(leaves)

Yoohyeon:You can go on your break Sua to eat.

Siyeon:I got you some food too. Jiu asked me too.