Final Chapter

A year later Incheon, South Korea

.

.

.

.

Its been a year since Siyeon passing and the wolf always stayed with them no matter mostly by Sua side. They walked into a store to order some food but the wolf wasn't allowed inside. Jiu stared at the guy while holding their son Min-Jun. The guy allowed the wolf to stay. Sua put her daughter Chaeyoung on the wolf back. A lot of people thought it was weird but they didnt care. After they finally got there food they started to get then theses group of guys came in asking for the money. One pulled out the gun causing the wolf to get angry. Katrina was about the move until the wolf growled. Sua grabbed her daughter who started to cry. Another guy pulled out the gun snd aimed it at the baby. The wolf got angry and charged at the guy biting his head. The other one shot the wolf but the bullet bounced off. They stared at the wolf who looked back at them. Katrina looking at her ring and saw a dot. She knew what it meant and looked at the wolf. More wolves ran into the store growing and hungry. The main wolf stood up on two me slowly started transforming. First it was legs. Then the arms. Then the whole body. Short and blonde hair with two different colored eyes. It was Siyeon. She should her hand into the guy chest and pulled out his heart and tossed his body back. Siyeon turned her head to the guy who aimed the gun at her daughter. Siyeon made him look at her daughter before taking off his head. The wolves ate there bodies before disappearing out the door. Siyeon slowly turned around before walking to Jiu.

Siyeon:I did a good job right? I use my decoy before he could burn me. Your proud of me right?

Jiu(pulls Siyeon into a hug):Your okay! Your okay! Thats what matters to me that your alive and safe.

Siyeon(hugs back):Only Katrina knew that the wolf was me.

Katrina:She told me not to tell.

Siyeon(hugs Sua):I'm here now no more getting jealous okay?

Sua:You owe me a lot Lee Siyeon.

Siyeon:I'll make it up to you.

Yoohyeon(hugs Siyeon):You understand how much guilt I felt.

Siyeon:I did too. I'm sorry for arguing with you.

Yoohyeon:Me too.

Sua:S-siyeon?

Siyeon:Yes?

Sua:I'm a little jealous right now okay. I really just want you right now.

Jiu:I'm a little jealous too.

Siyeon:How about we all go home and watch a movie?

5:30pm Sua Room

Siyeon was playing with her daughter Chaeyoung and put her in her crib once Sua walked into the room. Siyeon gently tan her hands through her daughter hair and smiled. Sua sat on the bed and watched. Siyeon turned and faced Sua who was looking at Siyeon.

Sua:Why didnt you turn back when you came?

Siyeon:I wasn't feeling well. I wasn't fully healed like I am now. Im sorry I took as long as I did.

Sua:Our daughter have her headphones on?

Siyeon:Mhm. I'm shocked shes a little sensitive to sound. Maybe my wolf side is trying to form with her.