Chapter 13

3am Yoohyeon Room

.

.

.

.

Yoohyeon breathing got heavier causing Jiu to stare at her while softly worried. Yoohyeon kept tossing and turning that tears was running down her face. Now Yoohyeon was crying in her sleep tossing and turning until Jiu pulled Yoohyeon on her. Yoohyeon immediately held onto Jiu and stopped crying immediately. Yoohyeon started to smiled and her breathing became more slowly and better. Jiu stared at Yoohyeon before giving her a kiss on her head.

9:30am Living Room

.

.

.

.

Yoohyeon jumped out of her sleep and rushed to the living room. Jiu Sua Siyeon Winter and Katrina was all in the living room watching TV. Yoohyeon climbed onto Jiu lap and laid her head on Jiu. Jiu was confused but wrapped her arms around her. Siyeon didnt bother to look at Yoohyeon. Siyeon got up in went to the fridge. Yoohyeon could feel the hostile from Siyeon so she confused. Yoohyeon went to Siyeon and grsbbed Siyeon by her shirt.

Yoohyeon:Listen i don't know why the fuck your so hostile now but I'm not the enemy. You want to prove to Jiu that your not fucking child and your mentally prepared to fight then help me. Yes I know that man because that man is my father. You knows your movements before you can even think. Only movements he doesn't know is mine and Sua. So go ahead and try an idea you have you'll be dead in seconds.

Siyeon(pushes Yoohyeon off):Don't fucking touch me. Your father killed my dad her mom the fuck you expect me to do. Maybe I need to kill you then.

Sua(jumps over the couch and shields Yoohyeon):Siyeon you know I'll do anything to protect Yoohyeon.

Siyeon:Your father killed him in front of me. He died in my arms and they thought it was me. I went to fucking jail for your father shit. Jiu fucking bailed me out and she took care of me.

Yoohyeon:Then let me help you please. I have plan to end this all but I need your help please.

Siyeon(looks at Jiu):If I die blame it on Yoohyeon.

Sua(Pins Siyeon against the wall using all her strength):Listen here I Los you okay but I will kill you. That is my sister and I'll damned if you treat her like that. Since you treating her like that treat me like that if not then damn it dont disrespect her. Underfuckingstand Siyeon?

Siyeon:Y-yes.

Sua:Now im going to do this again next time it won't be easy.

Siyeon:Where are we going?

Sua:My room (grabs Siyeon and leaves)

Yoohyeon:I'm really sorry.

Jiu:Tell me the plan.

Yoohyeon:I can't say it out loud.

Jiu:Then whisper it to me.

Yoohyeon(smirks):Okay.

Yoohyeon went to Jiu ear and immediately started to moan. Jiu was shocked and looked at Yoohyeon. Yoohyeon kept moaning in Jiu ear slightly sliding her hand around her own neck. Jiu couldn't holc back amd carried Yoohyeon to her bed room and put Yoohyeon on the bed. Basically Yoohyeon didnt have a plan that will make Jiu happy and will make Jiu very upset. Its only one reason why Yoohyeon wanted to have sex with Jiu because she felt like it was going to be there last time. Jiu was on top of Yoohyeon kissing her neck leaving devilish hickeys all over Yoohyeon neck. She left out a soft moan as Jiu went down kissing every inch of her. Yoohyeon gripped on Jiu hair and pulled her up.

Yoohyeon:Baby can we please just skip to the best part? I want it.

Jiu:I thought you love it like this?

Yoohyeon:I do believe me but I just want it so bad.

Jiu(chuckles):Alright. Also Yoohyeon?

Yoohyeon:Hm? What is it?

Jiu:I- uh... (Looks at Yoohyeon)

Yoohyeon(looks at Jiu and places hand on Jiu cheek):You what Jiu?

Jiu:I- well. I- (closes eyes) I love you like a lot.

Yoohyeon(kisses Jiu):I love you too. (Wraps around around Jius neck) Now can we.

Jiu(opens eyes):Yes.

Jiu slowly put herself inside of Yoohyeon causing her to softly moan. Jiu couldn't hold back and immediately put every inch of her inside of Yoohyeon. Yoohyeon immediately took a deep breath and moan loudly while gripping on Jiu arms. Jiu movements became faster and deeper. She took Yoohyeon hands and pinned them above her head. Yoohyeon moans turned into soft but high pichted moans as Jiu was already hitting her spot. Her breathing became more rapidly as Jiu movements was getting faster. You could hear there skins clapping together the headboard slightly hitting the wall. Jiu wanted to go so hard but didnt want to hurt the love of her life so she went slow.

Yoohyeon:Baby you can go fast please?

Jiu:I don't want to hurt you.

Yoohyeon:Break the bed Jiu. I know you'll be able to fix it later.

Jiu:I- (sighs)

Yoohyeon:Trust me I want it like that.

Jiu(looks at Yoohyeon):Okay (smiles)

Jiu gently kissed Yoohyeon while slowly moving deep back into Yoohyeon. Her movements because faster harder and deeper. Jiu released Yoohyeon hands and gripped on the headboard slightly breaking it. Yoohyeon reassured Jiu that it was okay and moaned loudly while scratching up Jius back. Jiu softly groaned making sure Yoohyeon got every inch. Jiu started to stroke Yoohyeon but after awhile her stroking became more sloppy. Yoohyeon came over five times. Jiu hands was still on the headboard breaking it more. The bed was slowly breaking but Yoohyeon loved it. Jiu released everything she was holding back inside of Yoohyeon making them both moan and breathe heavily. Yoohyeon switched position making herself on up. Jiu slowly ran her hands up Yoohyeons body. She gently started to kiss Jius neck while riding Jiu slowly. Yoohyeon leaned her body back and started to ride Jiu fast showing her she wasn't scared going fast. Jiu gripped on Yoohyeon waist and softly groaned. Yoohyeon was riding Jiu faster almost every time she came down. Slamming her body down each time. Yoohyeon leaned on Jiu and kept riding while kissing Jius jawline. Yoohyeon wall tightened as she was reaching her maximum. Yoohyeon was becoming more sloppy as riding Jiu. She gripped on Yoohyeon waist and started to pound her. Yoohyeon moans was high pitched at this point. She gripped on Jiu shoulders as Jiu kept giving her every inch. Yoohyeon came and Jiu came as well but the bed broke after both of them calmed down from the high. Both of them slowly started to catch there breath but was blushing heavily.

Jiu:I'll get you a new bed.

Yoohyeon:Let's keep this one as a memory.

Jiu:Don't you humans take photos?

Yoohyeon:I guess you forgot I'm not human.

Jiu(chuckles):I'm sorry baby.

Yoohyeon:Its fine. Let's just clean up and shower. (Smirks)

Jiu:Yahh! I know what that smirk is baby. Your not tired?

Yoohyeon:Don't break the shower(goes into the bathroom)

Jiu(chuckles):Why is she so moody for sex all of a sudden? (Laughs and follows Yoohyeon)