the reveal

CHAPTRE TREE LETS GOOOIO

sanic and obama wrer laying down in bed. all of a suden egmen brekas down the wwl and yels out, "OBAMA SENPAI, DID U NOW THAT SNIC CHETING ON U" and flew of like a bad bicth. "ZOMG SNIC IS THAT TRU??!?!!!!!" "im sori obama-san, i can xplain-" obama slaps sanic, killing him. he then cris and rans out of da ehite house. sunic cums back too lif, and sees that obama is gon. he cumpletly regets wat he did. he rand after obama, and he wil nevr beleve what he had seen.

IT WAS OBAMA KISING EGMEN. egmen then givs sunic the bird, (like literally, a dead bird) and carrys obama away in his arms. supic is devesated, and cris. he wil nevr get obama bac, egmen was to seggy. his seggys mostash, his long nos, his bald shiny head... WAIT WAT WAS HE THIKING? how can he fal in luv wit the man who tolk his luvr?!?! but he was so seggy, he culdnt resit. so sunic mad his mind. he was gonna get obama back, and apoligize to him in a proper way. he then gos fast as fuk to egmens layer, and then begans his quest on geting obama back. and that quest tok only 5 minutes cuz his layer was next door.

he noks on the dor, but no 1 ansers. so he breks the dotlr open and sees both obama and egmen doing [REDACTED]. "wuld u like too join us sanic? ;)"

 "wuld u like too join us sanic? ;)"

o fuk, hes to seggy. wveryting was hapening to fast, butt thats how sunic like it. so he decided too join them, and had a 'fun' tume with the too most seggy people snic had seen.

CHAPETR FOR?????😳😳😳😳