Under the maple tree

part sex 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😳😩😳😩😳😩😩👁️😳😳😳😳

sunic gos unda da malpe three, wrar him and obama-senpai fist meat. he crys, hopping four a miricule. "o-o-obama-daddyyyyy, i miss uuuuuuuu 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭" he cris.

***

it was a clody and rany day. sanis was wet 😳, becuz he forgor an unbrela like a dumbass. he then tris to find shelther under a tee, a mapel yree to bee spesifc. unforchanetlee, there was no leafs on it, so he stil kept geting wet 😳. then, al off a suden, the rain stopeed. supic loked up, and saw that he was now unda an umbrela. he loked to right next to him, and saw obama-senpai-daddy 😩. he then blooshes realy jard 😳, and introduces himself to his future husbend.

***

then, he ses a shadowy figur wal towords him.

"hey kitten, rawr

"hey kitten, rawr. you cum here often? 😏"

"omg he is so hot" thot soiicuxhsjaj. he then got horny 😩. "no, no, i haf too stay fateful to obama senpaidaddy, even if hes gon." but it was towo much four him to resisit, the red enchilada was to fuking seggys 😩😩😩. so they fucked right unda da three. (NO I'M NOT WRITING THE SEX SCENE)

***

i fuxkd up again, how cold i bee so stupid- i cheated on dady again, and now he might punihed me 😩 thot sounis. the red echinda gets up, panting over da hardcore seggs 🥵 they had, and then dies. "oopsy, i guss my hedgehog bussy was to much for him, at lest obama senpaidaddy could handle me."
soonnso then gets up, cleans of al the cum 😩, then gos back to obama-senpai's place. there he finds obama-senpai-daddy cring.

(Yea that's it for this chapter, I ran out of ideas. So sorry about not updating in months, my motivation went out the window, along with my ideas, but thank you guys so much for sticking around for the cursed love story of sonic and obama. Anyways...)
PART SEVENENEVN?!??!???😳😳🥵😩😳😩😳🥵😳😩💀🥵