rouge

(part ateeee??!??!?? 😱😱😱😱😱)

"roguhe???!;??!'!$ way areyou dogin hear!?;?;?;!';"

"Shut the fuck up Sonic, you killed my boyfriend."

"hoo?"

"Knuckles. I found him dead with his pants down under that dead maple tree. What the fuck did you do, fuck him to death?"

"ye"

"What the fuck? Really?"

"ya. i gav him a god tim befour he died >:)"

"You little-"

rouhege ten jamps toawrds suinc, and stats beetign da shit out of him. obama-senpai and egman-daddy just stnad their shoced. sinuc kiled somone? that is soo....

HAWT! 😳😳😳😩😫😴🌝🤬😠😟😯😱🤭🤔😇😋😶😋😊😌😐😛😇

afther rouhege kils siunc, she spits on him, and wlaks of.

egman-daddy and obama-senpai rin to snoundin's body and cired. su it nsi cums badk to life and kis Wes s eggman and obama-senpai on the ilps. egman-daddy then fuking exlposeeds. obama then wpies the blos of his face and likcs it of seggily.

"that's kidna hawt, obama

"that's kidna hawt, obama. 😏"

"tank u kiten, rawr."

roughe then loks in disbeleaf at wat she jad just witnesed

roughe then loks in disbeleaf at wat she jad just witnesed. she had always thot aonic was atreactive, butt rememed fateful to nuckiles. know seing al dat hapened, she felt betteyed. bye her lover and his othr bicth. so she run ovar and dropp kickkdee sonidu.

"YOWCH, roughe, wat was dat four?!??!??!"

"Again, for fucking my boyfriend."

"He seed too liek it thought. 😏"

"Honestly, just fuck off."

roughe waks away, four reel this tim, leafing osinci and obama-senpai complelty alon.

"Well new, sall wee get strated? ;)"

obama daddy yeets sounis on a bed, and then uh...

(You already know what happened. Sorry for posting this chapter months after the last one, I got pretty busy, and I barely had any time to write. AnywAYS....)

part nfidnndkenine,+?!;???;??😳🐸😳🐸😳😋❤️🤔😊😶🎉😂😂😳🐸🤣