Episode 1: Cretaceous Catastrophe

This is (Y/N) (L/N). He/She is a (G) with a dream: a dream to show the world what it was like, once upon a time. Using special technology, he/she plans to go back in time to save some of the most spectacular animals that ever existed. His/Her first stop, is to save the King of the Prehistoric world itself. 

"Tyrannosaurus Rex," said (Y/N), "It was one of my favorites as a kid. Now, my main goal is to save a pair T Rex, or at least, one. Now, we are using special technology to go back in time. While there, I will also try and find some other animals that are amazing as well."

Soon, the equipment is set up, and (Y/N) set off with some help from his friends, Joshua, Barbra, Alice, and Steve. They head back 65 million years ago, when the dinosaurs were starting to near the end of their reign. 

Here, the world has taken a different kind of look

Here, the world has taken a different kind of look. The Himalayas are not yet their full height, the Atlantic has just been born at the beginning of the Cretaceous, and there is an inland sea that covers most of North America. (Y/N) and the crew are just a few miles away from the sea. 

"It's this time, that the mammals are starting to thrive," said (Y/N), "The earth is currently in the middle of much volcanic activity. The giant dinosaurs here have started to come and gone."

After setting up camp, (Y/N) heads off to see if he/she can find the king around here. 

"Knowing T rex, it has an amazing sense of smell, and hearing, along with great binocular vision." 

But, his first encounter was not T rex, but a much more common animal within the Cetaceous.

"Edmontosaurus," said (Y/N), "A member of the Hadrosaur family. These are some of the most common animals in the world. They have conquered every continent on Earth. The way they have done that is that they have a unique set of teeth. And they also have different ways of chewing their teeth. They can chew up and down, side to side, and backwards and forwards. With this type of chewing, they are able to use these to get every nutrient out of the plants they eat! But, they also don't have many defenses. So, they travel in herds, so they have many eyes, and ears on the open."

Just then, a roar was heard, and a T rex was seen. He then chased the dinosaurs, right into another pair. One gets separated from the herd, and she goes to into another individual. This one towers over the the two other T rexes. Unfortunately, the big T rex underestimates her prey. 

"My goodness," said (Y/N), "I always thought that the Edmontosaurus were easy targets. But never underestimate your opponent. The Edmontosaurus is using it's tail like a huge baseball bat! It makes sense if you think about it. Edmontosaurus has no armor, no horns, so, it uses the tail to hit it's opponents." 

But the predators have numbers on their side. Each T rex takes a bite, distracting it, and making many wounds. Slowly, the animal starts to weaken from blood loss. And now, the female goes for the final kill. 

"Wow," said (Y/N), "they work in packs! This must be a big break through! It was thought for years Tyrannosaurus Rex was always just a lone hunter, but this proves that they are very social animals." 

After eating, the dinosaurs head off. They head to a valley, where they find a family of T Rexes, with many elders, and infants. 

"It's a family. Looks like they are needed to protect the young, and the others go hunt, to help boast their chances for survival!"

Soon, the adults head off to find food. Their prey that they choose, is (Y/N) and his/her crew. 

"Oh dear. Um, GET THE JEEP STARTED!!!!" 

They chase the jeep, but were no match for the speed. 

"Few, looks like T Rex isn't the fastest animal. So that's why they ambush animals."

Later, the T Rex are hunting a herd of Triceratops. 

"Oh, this could be it," said (Y/N). 

Soon, the first strikes, and the herd disperse. The T rex choose their victims, and fight together. The portal is open, but instead, they get a surprise guest running through.

"Okay, we seem to have a stow away," said the zookeeper, Roger. 

He was currently looking at the park's first resident: an Ankylosaurus.

"Well, it seems we have an Ankylosaurus," said Anna, paleo-expert, "It's not hard to tell what it is with it's armor, and tail club

"Well, it seems we have an Ankylosaurus," said Anna, paleo-expert, "It's not hard to tell what it is with it's armor, and tail club. Don't worry, he's a herbivore." 

The Ankylosaurus seems to be liking his new habitat. The animal soon calms down, and is brought into a large land with many trees scattered, and some forest. He now seems calm. 

"Wow, Ankylosaurus was always one of my favorites as a kid," said Roger, "And I see it's the most beautiful animal I have seen."

Back in prehistory, the crew watch the dinosaurs eating the carcass. One walks off, while holding a juvenile Triceratops in it's jaws. The crew follow, and see it's a mother with some infants. The father greets the mother, but soon, a rival male comes. The two animals size up, and they fight. The rival bites the skull, and pulls back, until the first male comes, and grabs the neck. The rival roars, but gets free, and then bites down on the throat, and then pulled back. The female then looks at the male, and walks over to him. 

"Oh no," said (Y/N), "the male has lost. If we don't do something, the rival will kill the infants here! Quick, get the bait!" 

The crew got the bait, but just then, a sonic boom was heard. The meteor was coming down!! The crew hurry as fast as they can, and they lure the four babies away. The mother, who still had the bond, looked, and roared.

Mom then chases the crew, and her babies, and the male follows. The portal closes, just as soon as the meteor hits!!

The crew ran away, headed to the enclosure, and cut the meat away. Lucky for the people, the mother is here. 

"We must have left the male behind," said (Y/N). The family look around, and were very happy with the new home they have. Unfortunately, they need to tranquilize them. It was to medicate them. 

"These animals are out of time," said Sally, the veterinarian, "They could not have well enough defenses against the diseases we have today." 

So, they are all given special vaccines to help them fight the modern diseases. Soon, the animals wake up, and are fully healthy, and were soon happily living in their new home. They even give them some game to hunt at times, like goats, horses, and even cows at times.

Next time....

(Y/N) will go back to the Ice Age, where he/she sees a woolly rhino, comes face to face with early humans, and tries to find out, what is killing, the last mammoth.