Chapter 2: Ice Age

This is (Y/N) (L/N). He/She is a (G) with a dream: a dream to show the world what it was like, once upon a time. Using special technology, he/she plans to go back in time to save some of the most spectacular animals that ever existed. Today, he/she plans to go back and save one of the most famous animals in the prehistoric world. 

"The woolly mammoth is a personal favorite among many people. It would make sense to bring one back." 

The portal is set up, and (Y/N) heads through.

Here, the Ice Age has lowered the ocean levels around the world

Here, the Ice Age has lowered the ocean levels around the world. Glaciers have grown at the poles. Where there are seas in some places today, there are open grass lands. And the animals here are diverse. And the most abundant, are the mammals. 

"It's very close to present day. The Earth has gotten close to it's present day look. The only difference is that there are many more animals around the world."

After working on a base, they soon encountered a face that wasn't expected.

"A Coelodonta, better known as the Woolly Rhino. It's an animal that you would never see in the present. Just like the mammoth, they went extinct when the Ice Age, mainly due to climate change and human hunting." 

The rhino seems to be interested in some of the food they have, especially the soda they have. Rhinos have been known to have poor eye sight, but their smell and hearing is much better. Any sudden sounds can startle the animal, and make it charge at anything. Soon, the rhino headed off.

(Y/N) uses his/her snowmobile and headed over the landscape. He/She soon finds a settlement. 

"Oh my goodness, it's Homo Sapian. That's us, modern humans. Yes, there are other species of humans during this time, they all went extinct. I don't know if I will be welcomed, but I feel I maybe seen as a threat." 

Just then, a spear lands right next to him/her. (Y/N) looks at the humans, who are heading towards him. 

"My point made." 

(Y/N) heads off on the snow mobile.

At the park, the current residents are finding their new homes very fitting. At the T Rex pack, there is excitement going on. The babies are getting into quite the scrap.