zero point one

author’s note

hello, a wonderful day or evening. this is my first ever gb & sb fanfiction that had ever been published throughout my human years. please, do ignore the flaws and the edges of this book. english is not my first language, but i've been trying to improve my writing style and vocabulary.

i did my research on ghostbird and scarabbettle, i would still guarantee that there would be a possibility of false accuracy, please do tell me if it ever happens.

i'm a fan of ghostbird - no, i haven't read the actual book. i fell in love through reading fanfictions over fanfictions. i could say each book was a masterpiece of its own - some were even more creative and unique.

what makes my book different than the rest?

i'm not discriminating or looking down on those talented authors who had done their very best. i'm just trying to advertise and try to appeal my book to the audience.

now to the question, what makes my book different than the rest? well, i don't know really. i'm just trying to write a fanfiction that would stand out among thousand similar fanfictions. i would be really happy if someone would appreciate my effort and hardwork.

in my book, sang may seem different than she usually is. don't get me wrong, she is still that sweet and innocent - well, innocently brutal, but that's not the point. the sang in my version would seem whimsical, weird, savage, hardcore, brutal but brimming with undeniable talent.

i really want sang to remain the girl, we know and love but that wouldn't be compatible to the plot, now is it?

another thing, i really don't know much about the scarabbettle boys, just only the basics but i'll try my very best - especially the russian, raven.

aside from sang, i really didn't try to change much of boys' individual characteristics and personalities - except, of course, their painful experiences. i wanted to add a little of my own twist on the thorns of their hearts, won't that be amazing?

just tell me what you guys think. i don't mind if it's a comment wrap with honeyed praises or an essay filled with skeptical criticism - especially the criticism. i really don't mind as long as i could accommodate to your taste but not everything and along the way, improve my writing style.

thank you so much!