what is it, who is it

this chapter is dedicated to:
SusanJeffries1
HuorielNyx
DragonMagi719
chingeee
_morales_camacho

“gabriel?”

“gabe?”

“oh my god, mr. b is gonna kill me!”

should he tell mr. b about this? but what if the rest of his brothers would kill him instead? not only that, mr. b would also found out the trouble they had caused. let's not forget his half-brother north, north would also kill him while trying not to kill him if that even makes sense.

“oh forget it.”

“i'm coming gabe!”

with only a small flashlight in hand, he embrace himself and immediately headed down the stairwell. traces of ripped wallpapers were seen on the stairs.

he tighten his grip from his flashlight. like a knight-in-shining armor, he bravely charged towards danger with his mighty sword while trying to save the damsel-in-distress.

“gabe?”

when he reach the end of the stairwell, he could not find gabriel, but was only met with a creepy silence and a strange atmosphere that hang on the room.

where is he? where did gabe went off to? did something happen? did a monster kidnap him?

he did remember how gabriel keep shouting and going frantic about an eight-legged monster....so it's true?

dread sprout from the bottom of his heart. this is no longer fun. his best friend is missing. what he thought as an adventure became a disaster instead. not only that, but a monster is on the loose. it probably hiding somewhere in the palace by now.

home? more like a horror house that would challenge your mentality and weaknesses.

his ear perk when he heard a sound. it was like a sound of rustling chains rubbing against each other. no - wait, it was more like someone is being drag by a chain!

“gabe? is that y-you?”

he turn his flashlight to his left side when he felt someone was there. only to find no one and nothing.

unbeknownst to luke, someone was watching him from the shadows. while luke was busy moving his flashlight from here to there. the stranger was getting closer to him, slowly moving on tiptoes.

luke was quick to his feet, and when he heard a sound, he turn around with his flashlight.

no one.

no one was there.

the stranger was getting closer to luke. it slowly creep up to him, reaching his shoulder, and...

“boo!”

“oh shit!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHA”

gabriel let out bundle of laughter while hugging his stomach. tears of joy slowly form from the corner of his eyes while luke was having the heart attack of his life.

the poor daydreamer was too traumatize to even process the whole thing.

usually, it was always luke scaring the shit out of gabriel, but today he finally reap what he had sowed. gabe had finally gotten his revenge and it was so sweet that it was priceless.