disappear, appear

a/n: this update had been long overdue. hello, everyone! it has been a long time. i had been very busy for the past few weeks with my hectic schedule and couldn't make time in between to update. fortunately, we are granted a whole week break from academic and etc. so i'm back!

gabriel was shoved to a corner by some fucker he couldn't see because of the dark. he felt his back lean against a wall, but that's not the problem - the problem was, he felt like something was crawling from his hair to his shoulders and back.

the sensation was too familiar. he knew it too well. he could feel eight small little freaking legs crawling from the back of his neck, he doesn't need a green cignal to spew curses after curses.

“fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck!” he shrieks while jumping on his feet.

he lunged towards another corner to get away from the fucking beast called spider, but he ended up knocking on one of his brothers along the way.

“what the fuck, luke!”

“i swear, it wasn't me this time!”

“well, whoever it is, stop shoving!”

“calm down, gabe. i'm sure it was just the wind”

“...or perhaps, it was a ghost!”

“shut the fuck up, luke!”

“shit! shit! shit!”

“mr. blackbourne!” someone shrieks. “control your young!”

“can someone please turn on the lights?”

each and every one of them started to flap their arms to the walls beside them, hoping to atleast find a switch. of course, with the exception of gabriel. there was no fucking way would he be touching walls with an eight-legged-monster on the loose.

victor, just like everyone else, felt blind with the darkness covering his sight. he continued to journey his hands through every furniture and things his hands could touch until he had found what they had been looking for.

with a switch, lights began to flicker. while the darkness escaped to the dark corners of the castle.

“finally...” marc couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief.

he may not seem to be as scared as gabriel, but he felt the linger of fear in his heart when he was blinded in the dark. they were in a new territory with no knowledge on what's in store for them.

at the back of his head, something was telling him that this castle holds something more than what is presented to them, and he knew it wouldn't be as grand as he expected it to be.

his mismatched eyes of blue and green surveyed through their surroundings. Huge splendid windows covered with thick curtains that reaches the floor. speaking of which, the floor was like a huge land of mirrors.

he could see himself reflecting through the shiny floor. if a girl is not careful while wearing a skirt, her underwear would be revealed by reflecting through the floor-like mirror. it was so shiny that it looks dangerous for anyone to slip with the slightest mistake.

marc could already feel north frowning from behind him. he could only shook his head, he turn towards the nearest person beside him. “hey victor. where did you turn on the lights?”

victor was going through a box filled with old musical notes and big discs, stop his rumpaging. with his long slender finger, he pointed at the corner next to him. “that wall...”

“are you sure?”

“positive”

“but this wall has no switch”