zero point two

author's note

a jolly merry christmas and a happy new year to everyone - let's blow the confetti! ( /^ω^)/♪♪

first of all, i would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for all of their support and love - i really felt it through the screen of my phone. it was really surprising to know that underground witch had receive such love from numerous readers. i'm just sooooooo grateful.

imagine my surprise when we reach 2k before the year end? it was the greatest gift that i had receive in my whole life.

to those readers who were so sweet to comment, omg! thank you! thank you! thank you!

to those silent readers who showed their support through voting, you guys are my lucky stars.

second, i didn't realize until earlier on that we have finally reach 2k, and i couldn't possibly believe it. it was just like yesterday when i was just having a hard time reaching 20 readers. it's absolutely a dream come true for a wanna-be-writer such as myself.

i don't know how you guys done it, but it was like magic, and it made me happier than i have ever been.

third, i would like to apologize for the slow update. honestly, it took me a while to get the motivation to write and continue to where i have left off. its kinda hard to just actually type what you could think of without an actual plot. it would put the story in a different note.

i'm a perfectionist, and it took every bit of me not to unpublished the chapters that i have publish with grammatical errors and missing words. i'm very fortunate that every one of you are very understanding and thoughtful.

one of the hundred reasons why it also took me a while to update is that i have more life beyond the screen. i still have the rest of my senior high to enjoy and make memories with. i have my life to live to the fullest, and i hope that the rest of you guys would not spend your life on something or someone that couldn't see your value.

i've been through that, and i'm over it. right now, i'm trying to be happy with the rest of you people.

fourth, i don't know if i should let you guys know, but i have a few drafts in my account which are ghostbird fanfiction in different themes.

sample:

  ➻ soulmate of another

when the blackbourne team had awaken from their ten thousand years slumber, they were off to a new journey to find their missing piece, their soulmate, the love of their love - their bride.

the catch is - their bride belongs to someone else, claiming that the two were meant to be, that they were each others soulmate.                                                    

how is that possible?

i'm actually tempted to publish atleast one of them, but thought against it since i seldom update underground witch, i don't think i'll be able to keep up with another book. it would took me longer than i used to if it ever happens. but do let me know what you guys think. i don't mind considering.

fifth, i'm a multi-fandom. from k-pop to popular novels. are there any potterheads around here? which one of you guys are a fan of anime? because i know i do.

i have a draft here for haikyuu fanfiction which is called pulchritudinous, and i still fret over if i should consider publishing it or not.

what can i say, i'm just a girl with too much imagination to handle.

sixth, have i already said thank you enough? well then, thank you so much. please do enjoy your day/night, everyone.