Chapter 2 - Trending

#1 trending: #ClubHearthrob

  @jihyeonB
This guy sang 'So Sick' effortlessly, to the point that he makes it sound so easy to sing. #ClubHearthrob

  @Im_Minjae_
ClubHearthrob sang beautifully even if he's a little tipsy haha. I want to be like that too, any tips?

  @aeri_lee
I have a friend who studies at SOPA and said that this guy's name is Leo. OMG hi Leo-ssi please notice me! #ClubHearthrob.

Sangwon read some comments aloud while Leo was looking at them.

"You're doomed, Leo. If Mr. Bang founds this out, you'll be scolded again in no time." Sangwon said which made Leo more nervous.

As trainees, they are forbidden to do lots of things such as clubbing, drinking liquor, driving, going out with a co-trainee, some forbids dating,—even plastic surgeries. They aren't also allowed to have publicity yet until they are officially announced in a debut line up, but some agencies let their trainees have SNS accounts such as Twitter, IG and Tiktok that's why Leo and his friends uses Twitter. But him singing at the bar —breaking already 2 rules at once— last night went viral and the issue reached their agency. For sure he's screwed up.

Well that explains why the people around him was eyeing on him since this morning. They must have recognized Leo because of that viral video. Although it is good publicity, still IT IS publicity and every trainee knows how rules were strictly implemented, but there he is, hitting two birds with one stone —in a good AND a bad way.

Just then, his phone started ringing. It was a phone call from Hybe Labels; the company which he is in. Leo nervously answered the phone.

*on the phone*

                                             Yeoboseyo?

Leo-ssi, Mr. Bang
wanted to talk to you,
immediately. Please come
over here in the agency.

                             I understand. I'm on
                               my way. Thank you
                                         for informing.

*call ended*

Leo gulped. He was certain that the issue already reached Mr. Bang. He's in big trouble.

"What did they say?" Asked Sangwon. His attention was fully on Leo.

"They say that Mr. Bang wants to talk to me." Leo responded. Then let out a sigh.

~

Hybe Building

"What now, Leo? You're already causing so much trouble for today, you're giving me a headache!" Mr. Bang yelled.

"I'm sorry, PD-nim. I promise this won't ever happen again." answered Leo while looking down.

"Make sure of that or else, I have no choice but to pull you out in the line-up."

Leo was surprised. He didn't expect to be part of the line-up after not progressing for how many months. He lifted his chip up and smiled at Mr. Bang.

"Yes, Leo. You were always in the line-up. I always give you chance but you always fail to show progress. And earlier I stated that the evaluation next month will be your last chance. Because after that evaluation, we're going to announce who were certain to debut. And I hope you can be part of it." Mr. Bang just made Leo believe in himself once again. Now he is more motivated.

"Thank you PD-nim! I promise to do my best. And I hope my best will be enough to be able to debut." Leo bowed to show respect and left the office to practice harder.

"This is good publicity tho. You've already collected supporters on your way to debutation. You even sang in there more beautiful than what you performed earlier at the evaluation. You could've sang that instead haha." Mr. Bang jokingly said before Leo got out of the office, making sure that he hears it. Thus its true. That song suits him more. He questioned himself why did he haven't used that song for their monthly evaluations. He could've won the title 'first place' back.

****

The next day, Leo got up early and got ready for school. But he was surprised that someone unexpected was talking to his mother.

"Eomma? Sorry I don't know we have a visitor, I'll just change my clothes and—" Leo wasn't able to continue.

"Adeul! this is my friend's daughter, Aehyeon. She transferred at SOPA (School Of Performing Arts), can she go with you and give her a tour at school to help her familiarize?" His mom pleaded. His mom doesn't always ask for favor so when she does, Leo always grants them.

But Leo doesn't want to be associated with girls for now, at the same time, he don't want his mother to be upset. So he has no choice but to be considerate and accompany Aehyeon.

~

They already arrived at SOPA, their school. But Leo hasn't spoke a single word. Aehyeon just followed him around and the other students started giving stares at them.

"Can you stop following me? Everyone is looking at us and I don't even know you! Please I don't want any girl around me for now. And if my agency founds this out,  I might slip the chance to debut." Leo yelled making Aehyeon shocked.

Leo walked out leaving Aehyeon froze in her position.

Then the students who witnessed the scene started whispering, talking about how a slut can that new student be.

The school is huge. Aehyeon had trouble finding her classroom. While she was strolling at the hallway, a group of 3 other girls blocked her way.

"How dare you follow around Leo like that. You don't even met half of his standards. Get lost, will you? Just go back from where you came from and leave our Leo alone!"

Then they started to throw things to Aehyeon. But she didn't walked away instead she just blocked her arms as her shield from the flying objects from hitting her face.

She was about to tear up but then someone grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of the commotion. They were walking really fast that she couldn't even see the face of her savior properly.

At last, they stopped walking. They went inside of an empty classroom and when her savior faced her, she was surprised on who it is.

"Leo-ssi?"

|to be continued|