Chapter 10 - Not Doing It

''No way sir! Not doing it.'' Leo stomped his feet on the wood-floored stage while looking away.

''Come on, Leo! You act more exaggerated than Aehyeon! It's just a kiss!'' Inseong, the club director yelled from the bleachers. Apparently they reached the part of the story where Aladdin and Princess Jasmine will kiss. Leo didn't expected that their club director will actually make them do the kissing scene, which Leo found very, very uncomfortable.

''Just a KISS?! It's not JUST a kiss! It's...'' Leo stopped, embarrassed from saying the next words.

''Don't tell me it's going to be your first kiss?'' Another theater club member but in, smirking at Leo.

''Well...It's...you know...ugh!!! Make me do anything but that, please?'' He answered. It's not like he's grossed out to kiss Aehyeon. It's just that, he's too shy that he'll be watched by the whole school taking his first ever kiss. You know, even if Leo was a boy, he still value those kind of moments, and promised to give his first to his 'the one'. And he respected Aehyeon so much to do such thing.

'Idiot. It's not your first.' Aehyeon said in her mind, too shy to voice it out.

''I have an idea.'' Aehyeon cut in the conversation. Suddenly, she grabbed Leo's face with her both hands. She placed her thumbs on top of Leo's lips. She leaned closer

......and closer

.......and closer

.......until she kissed her thumbs, making it look like she and Leo kissed when you're on a certain angle. They closed their eyes for a few seconds before parting. As Leo flutter open his eyes, he was dumbfounded. He can hear his own heartbeat beating wildly in his chest. Then they heard a clapping sound. They looked at the others and noticed that everyone stopped what they're doing, meaning, everyone saw what happened. Then the rest of the club members started clapping too.

''Excellent, Aehyeon! Perfect!" They praised her for her brilliant plan.

''I accept that strategy. Leo, you think you can do that to her at the play?'' Inseong questioned, and Leo simply nodded as response.

'Not bad.' Leo said in his mind.

''Okay. Rehearsals for today is over. I'll meet you again tomorrow and be sure everyone is present because it's going to be our last and general rehearsal. Meaning, we''ll have a dry run of what are we gonna do on the d-day. Is that clear?'' Inseong asks his club members.

''Noted!'' They all shouted with bliss, knowing that once the play ended, they'll finally have a good rest.

~AT HYBE BUILDING~

''Have a seat.'' The Director voiced out and stood in front of them.

''You guys have been teammates for a long time, am I correct?'' She started, earning nods from the trainees.

''Since you basically knew each other more compared from the other units, we decided to make a little change. We'll be adding members to your unit.'' Then the director signaled something from the door.

''This is Woochan, JJ....and Jihoon.'' Three boys entered the studio. Leo couldn't believe his eyes if it was really his brother standing in front of him. Jihoon gave the same shocked expression as he face palmed and shut his eyes.

''They're new trainees. We had trouble finding them a team to put to but Mr. Bang decided to put them here since you guys have the longest training period among all the units, so can I count on you from guiding them?'' She asked while gesturing. Leo, Sangwon, and James muttered a simple yes and the director left the studio. Leo quickly pulled Jihoon to the corner.

''WHEN DID YOU CAME BACK AND WHAT ARE YOU DONG HERE?!'' Leo whisper-shouted.

''Ha ha, s-surprise?'' Jihoon let out an awkward laugh. Neither he doesn't know what to say.

''I didn't know you train here, hyung! Promise!'' He raised his left hand while shaking his head. Thus, it's true. All he knows is that his hyung is a trainee but Leo never told him he was under Hybe Labels. Leo just sighed in defeat. They can't do anything about it now.

''When did you came back?" Leo asked with a much more calm voice.

''2 days ago, I was supposed to surprise you but you're never home. Then a casting crew approached me on my way. Hyung you know how much I wanted to train like you so I took an audition and ta-da we're teammates.'' Jihoon showed a cheeky smile then he felt a tap on his shoulder.

''Hi! I'm Sangwon! That one is James.'' Sangwon said and offered a hand shake.

''H-hi I'm Jihoon, Leo hyung's brother.'' Jihoon responsed, his words nearly a whisper. He looked into Sangwon's eyes and saw them widen.

''HE'S YOUR BROTHER?!'' Sangwon shouted, gaining the attention of the others.

''Sorry I was just shocked! This doofus didn't even told us that he has a brother!'' He added.

''What's going on?'' James approached them. Sangwon explained earning the same shocked expression from James, JJ and Woochan. They had a little talk and soon decided to have a little showdown. Training period ended and they were about to head out.

''Hey guys! We have another unit member but he's in the hospital so he's not here. We're visiting him now, do you guys wanna join and meet him?'' James asked as the newbies agreed.

''He's so gonna freak out about Jihoon. That guy is the closest to Leo.'' Sangwon mumbled excitingly.

They reached Junil's room. They saw him on his phone, trying to kill boredom. When he heard his door opened, he didn't even looked before saying

''What took you so long! I was going cra--JIHOONIE?!'' As Jihoon saw him, he ran closer engulfing Junil in a warm hug. Junil patted Jihoon's head.

''You grew so much! When did you came home?!'' Junil beamed and started asking questions but Sangwon cut them.

''Wait wait! You know Jihoon?!'' Sangwon yelled in disbelief. Junil confusingly nodded making Sangwon scoff.

''I hate you Leo! I thought we were bestfriends!'' Sangwon started fake crying making the others just laugh.

|to be continued|

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

[A/N]: I know I know I'm a ghoster. Anyways I've updated to welcome Woochan!!! Don't worry I have other plans for Inhyuk. See you then!